AGNPH Forums

AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Error?

•  
    Pokemon
    leeseongjae620
    Date:Mar 20, 2020 6:01 PM Title:AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Error?

Hey! AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Errors...

Error Code :

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

What The Please?

•  
    terrifictorchic
    Date:Apr 4, 2020 7:58 PM Title:RE: AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Error?

Windows XP? That's old. Did you try other browsers?

•  
    Keiro
    Date:Apr 15, 2020 10:14 PM Title:RE: AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Error?

We don't really support XP anymore. If you're still having issues, your best bet is likely to upgrade, or use one of the alternative Firefox browsers.

I'm not aware of any browsers that still run on XP except maybe for these. We won't be able to adjust the SSL settings, as that lowers the security of the server and other users connecting to this site. I'd recommend upgrading to newer versions of your OS, or possibly going with Linux, as I know Linux will run on older hardware fairly well and actually stay up-to-date. 

TL;DR: Not much I can do, unfortunately. :/

leeseongjae620 on Mar 20, 2020 said:

Hey! AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Errors...

Error Code :

ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

What The Please?

•  
    terrifictorchic
    Date:Apr 23, 2020 2:12 PM Title:RE: AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Error?
    Do you use Linux on your main desktop Keiro? If so which distribution and would you advise it over Windows?

•  
    Keiro
    Date:Aug 21, 2020 2:08 AM Title:RE: AGNPH's Google Chrome for Windows XP Error?

I do! I use Ubuntu with KDE Neon. It's my daily driver and I have very little trouble in running Ubuntu these days. Sorry for the late reply, I've been running around with hair on fire of late. 

terrifictorchic on Apr 23, 2020 said:
    Do you use Linux on your main desktop Keiro? If so which distribution and would you advise it over Windows?