AGNPH Forums

Playstation 4

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 10:22 PM Title:Playstation 4
    We all know the new Rhombal looking box and what is inside, and the fact that it offers more games and the ability to play used games, but is it enough to surpass Microsoft from its über successful XB 360? Will PS4 do better than PS3? Will the fact that the price is lower hurt Sony? What are your thoughts?

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 9:38 AM Title:Re: Playstation 4
    It's pretty much a given this generation that PS4 will dominate hardcore gaming this generation. Every good game on the XBOX One is also on PS4, PS4 is a marginally more powerful console, and people trust Sony with their privacy a fuckton more the they do Microsoft.

I would consider getting a PS4 if I can afford it. I will never in the coldest hell consider buying an XBOX One.

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 12:27 PM Title:Re: Playstation 4
    I'm going with Hatch on this one. Even though I am a huge fan of Halo, I will never touch an XBone.

Plus, M$ did the dirty thing of starting a new trilogy on an old system, then forcing people to buy the second story on a new system. Reminds me of Halo 1 and 2 for PC. Halo 1 was released for WinXP, Halo 2 was released for Vista. I expect to see the same trend: few people will buy it, even fewer will enjoy it.

Rant over: I'm buying a PS4 if and when I may get the chance.

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 2:30 PM Title:Re: Playstation 4
    Indie games.  They're getting better.  So more people want to play them.

Knowing Microsoft they will just support Minecraft on their system.

But Sony on the other hand, the PS4 will actually support many indie game developers. This is good for the economy x3

But seriously this will allow small time games to earn some respect.

Also, the PSN store will have a "Free to play" section like it does right now on the PS3.

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 7:16 PM Title:Re: Playstation 4

Knowing Microsoft they will just support Minecraft on their system.

Mojang has actually announced a PS4 version of Minecraft I believe.

But this is a major problem for Microsoft seeing as they had a whole section on their store dedicated toward indie games, so this is them taking a shit on one of their biggest upsides from the XBox 360.

And as Hatch said, I trust XBox a shitton less. I like the XBox 360 controller, I like Forza, I like some of the Kinact games, but if Sony is the one that understands what their fans want and doesn't really do it for the money, I will go with Sony.

And if anyone asks me what I would say to Microsoft if given the chance, it would be this:

[move]It's time to move on Microsoft, we don't want your money hog ways anymore.[/move]

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames