AGNPH Forums

Pokemon Features?

•  
    Mr.pancham
    MisterPanda
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 8:48 AM Title:Pokemon Features?
    so I was curios.

I've seen a ton of videos on youtube of which pokemon should need and evolution or a baby pokemon, but I was wondering, what feature would you add to the new X & Y games.

I think you should be able to find ingredients alongside apricorns to make your own pokeballs, excluding mr.Kurk.

Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law.

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 9:15 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Features?
    The ONE feature I've always said they should include was extended interaction with Pokemon beyond battling (caring, feeding, etc), and they already did this for X and Y.

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 5:02 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Features?
    Call me backward, but...

I think trading to every game since Ruby and Sapphire should be made possible, at least, assuming the 3DS has some way of communicating with the DS in a sufficient way for the generations in question. Trading with earlier games is impractical because they used a different data structure.

I would like there to be more than one region accessible, and for these regions to be more difficult to go between than spamming Fly, even if only marginally. I would like the region or regions aside from the starting one to be from earlier games, so that what has changed since those games can be seen. Maybe they could even suffer from resurgences of whatever villainous team was wiped out in the appropriate game.

I think HM moves should be allowed to be deleted freely, now that HMs are never removed from the bag. Furthermore, I think TMs should be single-use. If necessary, any TMs that have been obtained should be purchasable from the department store. Also, there should be a department store.

Also, I would prefer that there not be an irrelevant sidequest with a different set of stats like the Contests and their descendents, and that they should return Berries to the role of "hold item which grows once per day on fixed-location trees," as opposed to "hold item which requires significant involvement from the player to grow."

...But then again, like I said, consider me backward. I also don't own a 3DS, so I'm not exactly Nintendo's market for this game.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 8:04 AM Title:Re: Pokemon Features?
    An m rated version of the game. The only difference is extreme "interaction" ;) and finally showing them making the eggs.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Long Live King Sonic the Hedgehog
    King Sonic
    Date:Jul 19, 2013 9:29 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Features?
    seconded belu but also with the ability to "interact" with your favorite that is a high friendship and trust level

I have at last found a place to call home, Cloudsdale Castle

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Jul 19, 2013 10:20 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Features?
    "interact" with your favorite
    A Pokémon master takes care of the whole team; for morale's sake if nothing else.

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jul 24, 2013 8:07 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Features?
    being able to buy evolution stones sounds good, and being able to visit past regions also sounds good. it's sad that only the second gen had the multiple region option. also I hope there's a wider chance of catching pokemon, seeing as we are nearing eight to nine hundred of these little pocket monsters, a one time only event for pokemon that don't appear in a piticular region seem vary unfair seeing how stupid people are in the gts with wanting legedarys that are lv 1 for almost every pokemon.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    I'm might be crazy, but I've got morals
    Roy_Valdez
    Date:Sep 15, 2013 1:38 PM Title:Re: Pokemon Features?
    Hm...there are a few things I'd like to see, but most being from the older games

1) Having your team be able to follow you like they could in HG & SS and Pikachu could do in Yellow version.
    2) The return of snagging and shadow pokemon that was from the Orre region
    3) Multiple regions like the Johto games had
    4) The ability to further interact with your pokemon as Hatch had stated
    5) To not have a single "Team" antagonist or to have a protagonist that isn't the hero.
    6) Something more than just the region league and the "team" antagonist being the main storyline.

Heh~ Sorry for the list, but there are a lot I'd enjoy seeing in these games and...well, the first three proved to really help the games they appeared in.

One who hath no place in the tides of fate shall wander the path of the forgotten where naught but a single thing shall fall in place...In that single place though shall be a great symbol. A symbol that naught but the creator itself shall appreciate to its fullest.