AGNPH Forums

Praise for a Job Well Done

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 13, 2013 4:51 AM Title:Re: Praise for a Job Well Done
    The time hath come for a new more civilized generation of AGNPH. Not only will we be getting fresh noobs with X and Y coming out, but we will also be introducing a generation to a brilliant Gallery system that is being refined as we speak, with less tags being used than the e621 version causing less images to have a clusterfuck of tags and making it easier to find what you need, and much easier to navigate than even the version I joined onto (although tbh with how many places use the vBulliten system, I feel like I'm going through the same stuff again :P)

I believe the blue projects a certain professionalism to the user, and makes it easier to read most text.

I have yet to say I am 100% happy with the new system. I said that with the previous incarnation and regretted it when the gallery came along (what a horror that was).

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Mayor of Detroit
    smashbro
    Date:Jul 25, 2013 10:08 AM(Edited:Jul 25, 2013 10:14 AM) Title:Re: Praise for a Job Well Done
    Nice job with the new agnph. The forum is simplified and has an appealing layout and a cute and funny banner. The gallery system doesn't blow chode. Far from it in fact. Even if it looks like e621 with a different color, that's not a bad thing. I also like the color scheme (blue is always nice) and it's nice to see that said scheme is uniform across all aspects of the site including the fics and, gasp, the oekaki (God, that needed a good facelift).

So yeah, to Hatch and others, well done.

So I surprised everyone with this skin, which I affectionately dub "Squirtle".
    :3

Edit: And no Chatbox. Halleluiah, no chatbox.

<<12>><<12>>