AGNPH Forums

MMO's

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 6:15 AM Title:Re: MMO's
    I heard that FlyFF lost a lot of members and luster, is it still active enough to join and enjoy?

Not the first time I've heard this. It's a load of bullcrap of course.
    FlyFF still has millions of players playing every day. A lot of people did get suspended for being stupid enough to publically share their account details in 2010 though, perhaps this was the drop in players you're referring to.

•  
    Duewater
    Dew~
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 8:56 AM Title:Re: MMO's

Well I'm quite glad to hear it was just a warped misunderstanding and nothing more. I'll be sure to look into FlyFF now.

Spiral Knights is my favorite. It's both cute and challenging, and it's different from most other MMOs in that it challenges the player's skill rather than their gear and character level. You never need to get hit, as all enemy attacks can be dodged or blocked. With this in mind, it's possible to beat the hardest dungeons of Spiral Knights wearing no armor at all if that's the sort of thing you're into.

I also occasionally play Path of Exile, which is essentially the Diablo series re-invented and made better in all respects aside from production value. The skill tree is like the Sphere Grid of FFX, but there are no artificial item requirements built into it and any character class can access any part of the tree.

Path of Exile is something that I should look back into. Played it a while back and thought it was pretty fun, not sure why I dropped it. As for Spiral Knights I'll just add it to the list of games that need to hit my grinding stone.

•  
    Don't mess with me, and you may walk away alive.
    Liranaux
    Date:Jul 15, 2013 3:09 PM Title:Re: MMO's
    You should give Spiral Knights a whirl. And, Anonymless, if you want to add me as a friend, you can search for Joordeathdrive.

My mind is shrouded in darkness. We're all shrouded in darkness, yet we refuse to believe so. We can banish that darkness by searching for something we love.

•  
    Skye's the limit!
    MaverickSkye
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 5:41 AM Title:Re: MMO's
    I've been bouncing around my MMOs like crazy. I've put Ragnarok Online II  on hold for now since I'm so deeply entrenched into replaying Tales of Vesperia (and crying about the lack of PS3 version), and also giving FF14, a Realm Reborn a shot. It'd be nicer had my computer not sucked, though. But...the game's not bad at all.

sigpic29196_1.gif

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jul 17, 2013 12:19 PM Title:Re: MMO's

I've been bouncing around my MMOs like crazy. I've put Ragnarok Online II  on hold for now...
    And here I am, still sticking around private RO servers. :P

•  
    Now with 50 percent less edge.
    Noctus
    Date:Jul 26, 2013 6:13 AM Title:Re: MMO's

also occasionally play Path of Exile, which is essentially the Diablo series re-invented and made better in all respects aside from production value. The skill tree is like the Sphere Grid of FFX, but there are no artificial item requirements built into it and any character class can access any part of the tree.

Path of Exile is something that I should look back into. Played it a while back and thought it was pretty fun, not sure why I dropped it. As for Spiral Knights I'll just add it to the list of games that need to hit my grinding stone.

Path of exile was great fun with a friend or two. I enjoyed most aspects of the game. Tried playing it again after a long break that I don't know why I did and my computer crashed shortly after. Need to buy new digs soon to get back into computer gaming. :p

Flames within, ignite the soul, to incinerate the past, is a burning toll.

Mood by song: Viva la vida by Coldplay

•  
    Fade into the darkness.
    Yami
    Date:Jul 28, 2013 2:15 PM(Edited:Aug 5, 2013 4:47 AM) Title:Re: MMO's
    I play MapleStory frequently, and it'd be nice to play with a couple other people. I also have been hooked on Warframe, if any of you play add me, my handle is Dragoonknight56.

A rabbit is fine too.

<<12>><<12>>