AGNPH Forums

That one game.

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 3:49 PM Title:That one game.
    Do you remember that one game you played that was considered. ...crappy...to others~? Did you actually enjoy it~?

I knew I did whenever I played Resident Evil 6.

It was (to me)  very enjoyable with a friend, all three campaigns were fun when I played them with my friend Charles.  The game couldve been better but it just didn't measure up to the capacity RE5 did.

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    Only one can judge me and it is not you.
    Lightsoul
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 6:49 PM Title:Re: That one game.
    I still stand by this but my favorite game is Final Fantasy 13. I know how everyone says the battle system sucked, the story line was awful and the characters were not that well drawn up.

I say that the battle system is perfect since it is fast pace, and that almost in any serious battle have to switch jobs on the fly and you do not have time to think about setting up everyone's attack squences.

The story itself really takes off after chapter 3 and you begin to see a shift in character growth as you begin to learn more about their past and how all of them are connected in away.

To me unless someone has actually beaten a game they can not talk bad about it.

Mr. Rager

•  
    i am the spawn of the devil....the dark devil
    Blaze
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 9:26 PM Title:Re: That one game.
    I got one for you guys (yes im back again)

well I have played many games and my favorite games were the Bioshock series mainly the rapture story sense it gives you some surprises like Big sisters coming out of nowhere and the blood of your enemies.

you people should try these games 

I am Blaze, (just blaze)
    I am just a normal person with a musical ear for talent (and metal) with my music skills and my bass i shall rock till i drop (and make money).

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 11:39 PM Title:Re: That one game.
    Sonic Adventure ('06). Many people absolutely hate this game because of the controls (I don't disagree that they suck at times, but that's not what I'm talking about) I love this game because it is beautiful, and the storyline is actually quite good. It also introduces one of my favorite charaters of all time.

Other than that, I can't think of any. I don't usually play games that really suck to others.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    arch713
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 1:46 AM Title:Re: That one game.
    I actually think that Superman 64 is an okay game. The multiplayer is decent, and you can get rid of the ring missions by changing the difficulty. Yeah, there are better games on the N64, but it was my first game i ever played on the N64 before getting the better titles.

G37 fr33 m0neys n0w
    http://5z8.info/inject_now_u6l8mb_10101110010110101001

•  
    slash
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 3:17 PM Title:Re: That one game.

I still stand by this but my favorite game is Final Fantasy 13. I know how everyone says the battle system sucked, the story line was awful and the characters were not that well drawn up.

I say that the battle system is perfect since it is fast pace, and that almost in any serious battle have to switch jobs on the fly and you do not have time to think about setting up everyone's attack squences.

The story itself really takes off after chapter 3 and you begin to see a shift in character growth as you begin to learn more about their past and how all of them are connected in away.

well i beat mw3 and bo2 and i still say they suck badly.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 9:22 PM Title:Re: That one game.

well i beat mw3 and bo2 and i still say they suck badly.

... I'm confused, what are you talking about? What does Call of Duty have to do with Final Fantasy?

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Just your friendly neighborhood Sceptile
    Sanguine
    Date:Jul 9, 2013 10:46 PM Title:Re: That one game.
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PSP, though the AI sucked and weren't at all very dynamic the game was always entertaining. I loved making up my own little stories and campaigns in the freeplay mode.

aocz-rooster.pngaowz-libra.png

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Jul 10, 2013 7:08 AM Title:Re: That one game.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 for PSP, though the AI sucked and weren't at all very dynamic the game was always entertaining. I loved making up my own little stories and campaigns in the freeplay mode.

I thought I was alone!!!  :O

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    Just your friendly neighborhood Sceptile
    Sanguine
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 12:13 AM Title:Re: That one game.
    Ah man, you should have seen the conquest of Mygeeto.

aocz-rooster.pngaowz-libra.png

<<12>><<12>>