AGNPH Forums

[RESOLVED] Pms error

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:12 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    I left Hatch an IRC PM letting him know about this dilemma. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

•  
    Moon
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:16 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    Chief the pm's are separated by conversations :3 when you use that youre just sending a new conversaton to the person :3 which is why there really isnt a go to reply button owo

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:29 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    Moon, there is one. cge0361 attached an image showing that it is there - you literally have to do a search using Ctrl+F or whatever you use to find something on your browser.

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:32 AM Title:Re: Pms error

Moon, there is one. cge0361 attached an image showing that it is there - you literally have to do a search using Ctrl+F or whatever you use to find something on your browser.

Odd.
    I can see where the buttons on cge0361's post should be, but I don't see the buttons even when I search for them, although the find feature of my browser can apparently find them.

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:39 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    Exactly. You need to use your browser's search function to find the reply button - otherwise, you're SOL.

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:39 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    Your browser might not be making any effort to ensure that "found" text is visible.  In that case, you may need to hit tab or space or something else, or you may need a different browser.  Changing font size might help, although it was not effective for me.

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:40 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    Chrome found it when using Ctrl+F, IE found it with Ctrl+F, so I'm just assuming all the browsers can find it if you ask them to look.

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 2:45 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    Found it. Mozilla Firefox can find it with CTRL-F, but doesn't cause the frame to scroll to it. But pressing TAB afterwards found it.

It seems like the problem is that the box that the Reply button is in is a frame-like effect which ought to be scrollable or slightly shorter, but isn't.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 5:52 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    I found a "reply to all" button. Does that count?

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 6:40 AM Title:Re: Pms error
    "Reply To All" is for a group message, not for individual. Theoretically usable for 1v1 PMs, but it helps if you just have the Reply button instead.