AGNPH Forums

1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.

•  
    Enemy fastmover spotted, over!
    TheTreecko
    Date:Aug 13, 2013 1:06 PM(Edited:Aug 14, 2013 1:15 PM) Title:1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.
    Thought about making a thread here for my 3D stuff, and gave it a go. I'd be cool to read comments from you guys, I don't get many.
    Also, I'm on FurAffinity and SoFurry.

Don't steal, copyright by me blah blah huehue... I honestly don't give a flying fuck about this. I'm fine when my stuff gets reposted somewhere, just don't say that you made it.

Now to the pretty (mostly unfinished) stuff!

1374857100.hidinginmahghillie_fawip.png
    This was my first try at sculpting. I personally think it's okay for the first try.

1374892612.hidinginmahghillie_battlefiel
    One of my favorites. Also one of my favorite Pokemons :P
    STUDIO%20A%20IMAGE0003.png
    Finished that yesterday, I like how it turned out. Used a pretty old lightroom made in C4D R11, and modified it a bit.

More 3D stuff can be found at my FA and SF.

Don't mind me, I'm just cleaning the signature here.

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Aug 14, 2013 2:54 AM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.
    I recommend not hotlinking to Fur Affinity's servers. Not only does it not work, it's somewhat rude. :P

I recommend hosting off Dropbox, or a personal webserver.

•  
    TheTreecko
    Date:Aug 14, 2013 10:35 AM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.

I recommend not hotlinking to Fur Affinity's servers. Not only does it not work, it's somewhat rude. :P

I recommend hosting off Dropbox, or a personal webserver.

Changed it.  :P

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Aug 14, 2013 12:42 PM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.
    Now, I recommend hotlinking directly to the .png/.jpg's from a public Dropbox folder.

•  
    TheTreecko
    Date:Aug 14, 2013 1:18 PM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.

Now, I recommend hotlinking directly to the .png/.jpg's from a public Dropbox folder.

Eef, fixed it now.

•  
    TheTreecko
    Date:Aug 15, 2013 2:14 AM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.
    Tweaked the Garchomp a bit!
    GarchompNormal.png

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Aug 15, 2013 6:49 AM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.
    Excellent, always great to see a 3D artist about. :)

It will probably be as no surprise that quite a few people will be interested in these pieces. I do recommend eyes, however. Hollow eye sockets tend to freak people out. ;)

•  
    TheTreecko
    Date:Aug 15, 2013 11:29 AM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.

Excellent, always great to see a 3D artist about. :)

It will probably be as no surprise that quite a few people will be interested in these pieces. I do recommend eyes, however. Hollow eye sockets tend to freak people out. ;)

Thanks!

And yeah I know I have to add eyes, it looked really strange on the Scyther model.

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Aug 15, 2013 2:02 PM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.
    Alright. Awesome.

C'mon everyone else, don't be shy! Reply!

•  
    TheTreecko
    Date:Aug 24, 2013 1:19 AM Title:Re: 1680m/s[me]'s 3D WiPs, Sculpts and other sheeet.
    I need to learn texturing. ::)

bettertitel2.png

<<12>><<12>>