AGNPH Forums

Random Topic Thread: Say what's on your mind

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Oct 15, 2014 11:48 PM Title:Re: Random Topic Thread: Say what's on your mind
    I think a number of users may have taken things here a little to seriously here. when we had the chat box going on, mates were a thing. And I think that killed off a lot of users. plus the drama and family role plays my have come off as slightly creepy and odd. just a thought but I think setting up a non sex and sex related role play section may spark things again.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Zycorax
    Date:Nov 8, 2014 4:48 AM(Edited:Nov 8, 2014 4:51 AM) Title:Re: Random Topic Thread: Say what's on your mind

Well as for what's on my mind I feel sorry for the state that this place in now in. I remember a long while ago when it had lots of people coming in and out and just doing random things, it was fairly enjoyable for the most part which was nice in it's own right. I personally think that it'd be nice for the site here to pick up in terms of users again and finally become an active place instead of dying for months a  a time and then coming back for maybe a day just to die again. I miss some of my friends that used to come around here as well but hey things take time I guess right? so it'd be nice to see those things pop back up once again.

on the site- (intended as forum) side there has been a significant decrement of people, and I think that I've seen the reason talked thoroughly already - namely, people going towards alternatives and not remaining to wait for works to be done. Furthermore, I think that the main offering of the site has changed as well; the gallery now is one of the most relevant parts.
    Still, irc has a good user base, with people coming in and out as they probably did once here, so in the end is just a matter of changing places and following the evolution?

I think a number of users may have taken things here a little to seriously here. when we had the chat box going on, mates were a thing. And I think that killed off a lot of users. plus the drama and family role plays my have come off as slightly creepy and odd. just a thought but I think setting up a non sex and sex related role play section may spark things again.

rooms can be created if sex- and non sex-related RPs needs to be split. If one's not comfortable with an environment or a set of users, or feels the need not to have other RPs or talks entwine with one's own business, a new, temporary room can be created easily. I admit I've never participated or watched the chatbox much, but the current setup should offer a bigger set of features for all the likings. The only trouble there could be is perhaps finding a good client and configuring it

Whether what used to be has been lost despite being better or not, it is no more and there is no choice but to move on, accepting what instead exists now or setting up different services elsewhere, splitting into many groups spread upon different sites and systems and ending up with agn.ph losing its users and integrity. The limiting factor of "being around in a site/whatever" is time, and by putting attention onto different places also means to reduce the amount given to each.

This said, to each one its own likings

Edit: oh, one last thing I forgot. I think that people that joined the chatbox were able to see some backlog and thus get into the activities happening. irc works a bit different, so if for 2-5 minutes no one answers it may be that no one has yet noticed someone joining. I've seen many people join and leave waaaay too quickly. Be a bit more patient ><

<<1...567>><<1...67>>