AGNPH Forums

Hall of memories.

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Sep 3, 2016 5:33 AM Title:RE: Hall of memories.
    dark devil on Sep 2, 2016 said:

You know I haven't seen myst log back in to agnph as of late and he seems to be taking quite a bit of time staying off the irc. Seems to be heading out for good. Not sure and I hope he stays.

MysticLugia? He's on Skype and Discord, I have him on my friends' list.

As for Benizakura, one of the last times I spoke with her via email, she said she wasn't interested in Pokemon anymore. Whether it's the RP aspect or the whole thing, she never specified. It's been about 3 years since the last email was sent between us, so I don't know what her views on this place are now.

And I think Hawkeem is still on the IRC, but I haven't hopped on there in a while to confirm.

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 3, 2016 7:00 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.
    Chief on Sep 3, 2016 said:
    dark devil on Sep 2, 2016 said:

You know I haven't seen myst log back in to agnph as of late and he seems to be taking quite a bit of time staying off the irc. Seems to be heading out for good. Not sure and I hope he stays.

MysticLugia? He's on Skype and Discord, I have him on my friends' list.

As for Benizakura, one of the last times I spoke with her via email, she said she wasn't interested in Pokemon anymore. Whether it's the RP aspect or the whole thing, she never specified. It's been about 3 years since the last email was sent between us, so I don't know what her views on this place are now.

And I think Hawkeem is still on the IRC, but I haven't hopped on there in a while to confirm.

Well I have Skype too its just my firewall on my laptop is down and I've been to lazy to update and get it back up and working. 

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Numberjuggler
    mysticlugia
    Date:Sep 10, 2016 1:03 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

Well, its been a while since i was here, had to make a new account too x3 guess the DB was wiped.

Well, honorable Mentions of people that i dont see much, if at all anymore or arent here anymore really:

Ashura, That gabite guy that was into some stuff cant remember his name, there's also Veryd that i havent seen or heard from in forever.

Wouldve listed Dark, but hes here, soo x3

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Sep 10, 2016 3:24 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

I got Ashura on Skype, Facebook and Steam, lol. He's still around, just not on this site :p

He also has a wife and kid to take care of, so... :p

•  
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 10, 2016 5:15 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

Speaking of facebook I outta get a few people here since I only see chief like once a year irl and myst if he's got one.

•  
    Numberjuggler
    mysticlugia
    Date:Sep 10, 2016 9:02 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

I do have a FB, but i never really use it, i use hings like telegram, discord and the likes.

•  
    dark devil
    Date:Jan 4, 2017 10:23 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

Whatever happen to cam and fera. Think I said it wrong but she had a vulpix as a sona here. And did disillusion poof for private reasons again?

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jan 5, 2017 6:39 AM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

Fira? Not too sure. I have her on Steam, but its like we never chat anymore :x

Cam, as in the Lucario, Cam? Jeeze, I haven't heard from his fluffy butt in forever, last I saw him was on the IRC.

•  
    dark devil
    Date:Aug 21, 2017 12:11 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

Quite as a graveyard here. Seems everyone has proofed 

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Aug 21, 2017 11:56 PM Title:RE: Hall of memories.

I don't blame anyone for ditching the site. It is quite dead, and I think most of us can agree that it's due to the site moving away from having a prominent chat/shoutbox. I mean, there's a direct view into the IRC on the front page, but it's not visible anywhere else on the site. It gives the illusion that the site is dead.

TBH, the only reason I keep coming back is to pore over old PMs that can't be deleted.