AGNPH Forums

Fics Layout Update

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jan 7, 2014 12:49 PM(Edited:Jan 7, 2014 1:01 PM) Title:Fics Layout Update
    I have taken the liberty of tweaking various elements of the fics pages for better usability and reliability.

View Story Page:
    • Formatting of "Story Notes", "Author's Chapter Notes", and "Chapter End Notes" has been improved. Headers are no longer white, and are placed inside the box, so they are easier to see, and the boxes for these sections now have a slightly darker background color to make them stand out.
    • Text Sizes for various page elements like the text size adjuster and Previous/Next links has been increased for easier noticability.
    • Review Submission Textbox has been expanded to make writing reviews easier.
    • Left and Right Margins for story text has been expanded for easier reading on small-screen rendering (SSR) mobile browsers.

Story Submission:
    • Support for select unicode characters has been added. This support will only benefit newly submitted stories. To correct character formatting issues with existing fics, they will have to be edited manually. Please make sure your browser supports UTF-8 character sets (all modern browsers should).

I will post more changes as they are made.

~ HatchlingByHeart

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jan 7, 2014 5:32 PM(Edited:Jan 8, 2014 5:24 AM) Title:Re: Fics Layout Update
    I don't know if it's always been like this or your changes unintentionally caused it, but the "Story Notes" header on a fic landing page is styled white and hard to read.  Secondly, the 'darker background' boxes for story and chapter notes fail to render darker in Chrome/Chrome Mobile/Firefox, but are darker in my Android default browser.Fixed

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jan 7, 2014 9:30 PM Title:Re: Fics Layout Update
    Sweet~! Those updates are very useful~ |=(:3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c