AGNPH Forums

one's dreams

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jan 20, 2014 10:03 PM Title:one's dreams
    ok I had this really odd dream a few days ago where sorrow and cythe were getting married and I have no idea why the hell my mind wold show me such a thing as I was there myself as the best man. (maby it was the rice pudding I had before hitting the hay) but if anyone has had a dream they remembered please share

cause mine seems to messed up for me to consider going back to sleep that morning... 

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Rawrr!
    Renn
    Date:Jan 20, 2014 11:36 PM(Edited:Jan 30, 2014 9:09 AM) Title:Re: one's dreams
    Unless I write my dream down right after I wake up, I'll soon forget it later on in the day. All I know it had something to do with a swimming and a harpoon gun. o~O

Edit: Hrmm, I do recall one dream I had quite possibly 10 or so years ago. I can honestly tell you it was the most boring dream I've come across yet. In a background of gray stood a lone Granny Smith apple hovering in the middle of the gray. I walked (hovered? I wouldn't really know) over to it thinking I'd nom on that succulent looking fruit, only to find out the skin was as hard as rock despite many times trying to break the skin of the apple until ultimately waking up.

All in the space of 15 dream seconds. Yes, that dream was so boring I actually counted how long the dream was. I woke up stating 'What the hell, mind?!' out loud as my sleepy buzz wore off.

Mrawwr~

•  
    Your friendly neighborhood horny gardevoir
    Luca
    Date:Jan 30, 2014 5:20 AM Title:Re: one's dreams
    I had a dream where I looked all gruff and like some badass Rambo my whole life, and I flew with psychic powers kinda like ironman does and then I went bald O.o and I had to fight off hordes of zombie women who all looked like hilory Clinton. It was one weird dream.....

What is the point of life if you do not live it to its fullest?

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Feb 6, 2014 9:32 PM Title:Re: one's dreams
    I have a dream, that my brothers... and sisters... oh screw dis shit hommie, time to get old school on these muthaf***as

XD okay, asshole left, here I come.

I keep having a reoccurring dream that picks up right where it left off the last time I had it. I'm walking through the jungle with a hole in my chest, my long hair looking all matted and greasy from sweat. Then all of a sudden I get this random message screen opened in front of me telling me to find some temple where a woman's being held to save her, so I arm myself with guns taken off of people I've ambushed or have ambushed me and when I get there I just randomly pass out then I find myself wipped of all memories and turned into a fox/wolf combination anthro left to wonder around aimlessly in the jungle...

that's all I've got so far, more to come when I have the dream again XD

15.jpg

•  
    Luca
    Date:Feb 7, 2014 1:25 AM Title:Re: one's dreams
    Aww! How come he gets to have a cool anthro dream? I had a feral one once and started a fic out of it but I haven't had one since then •~•

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Feb 7, 2014 4:18 AM Title:Re: one's dreams

Aww! How come he gets to have a cool anthro dream? I had a feral one once and started a fic out of it but I haven't had one since then •~•

Just lucky I guess, I'm a writer and an artist, I got this stuff moving through my head 24/7

15.jpg

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Feb 14, 2014 2:59 AM Title:Re: one's dreams
    I recently had a dream involving kittens, their paws getting into my mouth as they walked over my chest while I was sleeping, and stuff like that... what does it mean?

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Luca
    Date:Feb 14, 2014 3:21 AM Title:Re: one's dreams
    Could it be a foot fetish that's affected by a furry affection? Who knows?

•  
    Ashura
    Date:Apr 14, 2015 8:22 PM Title:Re: one's dreams
    I always have strange dreams and I mean ALWAYS. One of the more recent ones was me having this grappling hook that I could for some reason get incredible momentum and speed with next to no effort on take-off. The dream took place on top of a large hill area with a chapel of sorts sitting atop it all. The hill however had a large ravine cutting itself off from the rest of the large walls that was filled with water. I think about ten minutes into the dream someone called my name and it became a lucid dream because i was aware that I was dreaming. For some reason a menu would show up every now and again and I could select one of four monsters but each of them looked like mash-ups of various things i had seen in the waking world or various games I had played. What I had to do was use the grapple and swing around the area while fighting off said monster. Everything felt so real as I could feel the rush, the wind, the water, everything just felt amazing! At some point I decided to use the grapple and send myself as high into the air and do a bunch of dives for fun and whenever I went into the water I could breathe, further making me aware that it was a dream the whole time. All in all it was one hell of a fun dream that I wish I could have again soon~

•  
    Just your friendly neighborhood Sceptile
    Sanguine
    Date:Apr 15, 2015 2:47 AM Title:Re: one's dreams
    I've a reoccurring dream about ass fucking Darkrus as an anthro Wolfess. Somethings wrong with me. x3

Dem highlights tho <3

aocz-rooster.pngaowz-libra.png

<<12>><<12>>