AGNPH Forums

(Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active

•  
    "lee-gurrr"
    leiger
    Date:Jan 31, 2014 12:18 PM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    Okay.

SOMETHING.

leiger
    Administrator, AGN.PH Minecraft Server (mc.agn.ph)

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Feb 1, 2014 3:51 AM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    I kinda think the forum's dying, I red and reply to a few but there's just so little to look at because of the huge population decrease. Hell, that's why I'm gone for days at a time, nothing really changes when I get back on after a week.

15.jpg

•  
    Your friendly neighborhood horny gardevoir
    Luca
    Date:Feb 1, 2014 1:59 PM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    Yeah.... It's really unfortunate. I would just like to say the forum isn't what I'd like it to be population wise.

What is the point of life if you do not live it to its fullest?

•  
    ^That is Varesse. Say Hello.
    Muddy_Waters
    Date:Feb 1, 2014 4:13 PM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    I thought the same o~o

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Feb 1, 2014 5:51 PM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    i'm here. but it's only to check in on pms and posts on this site otherwise i'm on the irc more often. i'd be here more often if the cb had not been taken away

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Feb 4, 2014 3:00 AM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    I think the most unfortunate thing is, what hurt our population was the removal of the Chat Box... I shudder to think that.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Feb 4, 2014 3:57 AM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    yes well the chat box was a place for those who could not get on the irc and it helped others know who was on. I think if that whole family rp was less complicated and more stable it probably would have been here still. plus I think some of us may have been kind of harsh with the drama that took place. we could have setteled it right then and there when it arousen

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Feb 4, 2014 6:19 AM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active

I think if that whole family rp was less complicated and more stable it probably would have been here still.

Assuming that the absence of that family thing would not have caused some doom butterfly effect resulting in AGNPH porting to a different software than it ended up porting to, it still wouldn't be here. As I recall, the present forum software simply does not support such a feature.

•  
    Arroooo?
    LongDog
    Date:Feb 23, 2014 8:28 AM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    I am actie enough, I scan the forums once or twice a week. posting to things that catch my eye.

Won't be that easy to get rid of me AGNPH

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Feb 25, 2014 8:07 AM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active

I think if that whole family rp was less complicated and more stable it probably would have been here still.

That being said, it was never real, even though many called it so, and nor was it even close to being called a true RP and could be argued to be what killed the RP section. I honestly think that was one of the biggest things, and the one thing that killed the site even possibly retaining users, but I can't prove it and it is just a hypothesis.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames