AGNPH Forums

(Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active

•  
    I am always watching.
    Kero
    Date:Feb 28, 2014 5:08 PM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    Majority of the time I just open straight to Gallery without really bothering to really look at or log on the forum.

I inhabit the Forest Clearing on the MC server.

•  
    Zycorax
    Date:Mar 14, 2014 1:31 PM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    I'm somewhat active here, though you'd have better luck to meet me on irc.

...why? SSL. I don't happen to have an unwatched connection too often

•  
    Befuddling since 1985, when the Cows came home
    Raw19
    Date:Mar 17, 2014 3:22 AM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    Thus far i peek in once a week, though am trying to be a bit more active. I mainly lurk, though, as i can't find much to say. I've been unable to think of good topics to post and haven't seen a lot posted by others.

I'm mainly busy struggling with my fanfiction. I'm slow, but i refuse to give up as i desire to have all my stories completed and posted on here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KyeGuard?feature=mhee

~ You think You're surprised? You should have seen My expression when they told me the Rain in Spain stays Mainly on the Plains! ~

~ Quotes and the like are only popular if that's what 'she' said. ~

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Mar 17, 2014 2:33 PM Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active

[...] though am trying to be a bit more active. I mainly lurk, though, as i can't find much to say. I've been unable to think of good topics to post and haven't seen a lot posted by others.[...]

That's exactly my problem aswell. So I'm staying just in my private messages and try to talk to others but I guess it's boring to talk with me because I can't find good topics to talk about~.~

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Mar 17, 2014 9:54 PM(Edited:Mar 17, 2014 9:57 PM) Title:Re: (Meeting new people) Just looking to see who all is actually active
    I'll be less active here because I give up on posting Game Deals.

I had barely the opportunities to review them well and ppl gets easier informed by mail / RSS than a 'post in a forum' anyway.

Nonetheless i keep lurking with my inner RSS eye at the forum |=(:þ

And show up at IRC (mostly in the weekends) of course.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

<<123>><<123>>