AGNPH Forums

March Theme

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Mar 2, 2014 8:01 AM(Edited:Apr 8, 2014 11:56 PM) Title:March Theme
    The February contest is now closed.  A big thank you to Mysterydude42 for his wonderful and artistic story Colours of Fancy.  Truly an expert in his craft!

Up until now, the fics contests have been running monthly.  However, it seems there usually aren't enough entries to judge placements.  Because of this, I'd like to shift the contests towards being a 'suggested theme'.  Same sort of thing, but all entries will get featured on the home page sometime during the month.  Hopefully aspiring writers can get some exposure on the site, and not be intimidated or overshadowed by some of the more prolific authors.

With that being said, I'd like to hear your feedback about this system we'll be using this month, so leave your comments below.  For the month of March, the theme is Justice!  Anything including Police, Rangers, Vigilante heroes, Criminals, and the like are fair game in this month's theme.  I'll be watching to see what sort of adventures await!

Make sure to tag your fics with the theme category, and get them in before the end of the month April 7th!

EDIT: I've updated the help page FAQ on the fics site with more specific information about the monthly theme rules.
    EDIT: Since this seems to be a rather popular theme, I will extend the deadline until April 7th.  However, the April theme will still be announced on the 1st, and the stories submitted by then will begin the rotation on the featured panel.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~