AGNPH Forums

Delays in Minecraft 1.7 Update

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Mar 4, 2014 3:47 AM Title:Delays in Minecraft 1.7 Update
    First of all, we're aware the server was supposed to be updated some weeks ago, and are aware that many of you are losing patience with the delay.

The delay is due to the update requiring simultaneous coordinated efforts by both leiger and I, and we have to wait for a day when we are both free to work on the update. The update requires extensive work to convert the current plugins to work properly with 1.7.x, so we cannot just update without first doing that work.

Please bear with us and we will have the server updated as soon as possible, and we hope this does not deter you from playing on the server in the future.

~ HatchlingByHeart

•  
    SiberianCrystAlx
    Date:Mar 8, 2014 5:53 AM Title:Re: Delays in Minecraft 1.7 Update
    =.=  minecraft~

Por más solo que te encuentres, siempre existirá alguien a tu lado, acompañándote y cuidando de ti

•  
    Arroooo?
    LongDog
    Date:Apr 21, 2014 1:15 PM Title:Re: Delays in Minecraft 1.7 Update
    Now i'm patient that's for sure. I understand the plug-ins need to be modified and all that. But the server was promised to be functional much earlier. As one of the long time players I can say for sure, if we have to wait much longer interest in the server may die out completely. And that will be the final deathblow to our already fading player count.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Apr 22, 2014 2:54 AM Title:Re: Delays in Minecraft 1.7 Update
    If it's only the plugin system that's not done with setup yet, perhaps the server could be opened without claims and such just so people can get started with resource collection, etc.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Apr 23, 2014 7:25 AM Title:Re: Delays in Minecraft 1.7 Update
    I really do apologize, I know it's been a month and a half. leiger has been on a very tight schedule and I've been downed by health issues.

We'll try to get things operational soon.