AGNPH Forums

Trying to refind an ancient fic. need help.

•  
    rylasasin
    Date:May 31, 2014 11:15 PM(Edited:May 31, 2014 11:33 PM) Title:Trying to refind an ancient fic. need help.
    Okay, so I'm trying to find back a very ancient fic, and I'm hoping someone could help. Already found it.

It's been a long long while, so my memory of it is very fuzzy, but here is what I can remember:

• It was a multichapter fic.
    • XXX rating. Contained Pokephilla/bestiality.
    • Featured a trainer (I have no idea what his name was. I wanna say his name was jack but I'm not even 10% sure that's right) that mated his Ninetails (at least I think it was a ninetails). Ninetails could talk (Telepathically I think)
     Nope. It was Greg.
    • Eventually he found another trainer though. Who tagged along with him, had a crush on him, and eventually seduced him and had a one night stand with him.
    • Ninetails got mad, he ran after her to apologize, but she raped him. and then they made up...
    • Eventually said female trainer explored a tower, found a ball, which she kept untill she returned to the hotel, she dipped in a hot tub, checked the pokeball, it was  lucario. Some dialogue, then pokesex with the lucario.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:May 31, 2014 11:29 PM Title:Re: Trying to refind an ancient fic. need help.
    I haven't read through this fic completely, but I believe you're describing To gain a pokemon... to lose your heart by Miralage.  At the very least, it has the Lucario scene in Chapter 14.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    rylasasin
    Date:May 31, 2014 11:32 PM Title:Re: Trying to refind an ancient fic. need help.
    Yes! That was the one. ;D