AGNPH Forums

So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?

•  
    I am always watching.
    Kero
    Date:Jul 9, 2014 6:24 AM Title:So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?
    I'm now immensely curious to know after Brazil got obliterated 7-1 by Germany yesterday in the semifinals.

I inhabit the Forest Clearing on the MC server.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jul 9, 2014 9:17 AM Title:Re: So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?
    In germany it's hard to not follow it. There are quite a lot of public viewings around so even if you aren't interested into it, you will still know the score simply by your neighbours noisy reactions.
    But somehow i wished that brazil would win, because those matches are rather late here (10pm), one time they finished it around 1 am so being able to sleep after? Nono, they drive sround and honk all the time up to one or two hours after the end of the match. I hate it :(
    (Also feel sad about what happened to the brazil star player)

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 9, 2014 6:29 PM Title:Re: So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?

In germany it's hard to not follow it. There are quite a lot of public viewings around so even if you aren't interested into it, you will still know the score simply by your neighbours noisy reactions.
    But somehow i wished that brazil would win, because those matches are rather late here (10pm), one time they finished it around 1 am so being able to sleep after? Nono, they drive sround and honk all the time up to one or two hours after the end of the match. I hate it :(
    (Also feel sad about what happened to the brazil star player)
    Same here in The Netherlands~ |=(:3

Even Flemish-Belgian fireworks-sellers profit from it, since after every winning match fireworks are lit, off despite it's only allowed during New Year. The weird thing is that fireworks weren't used that much in the past.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 9, 2014 7:49 PM Title:Re: So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?
    I mostly keep up to date with World Cup events via reddit. If USA were still in, I'd probably follow it more closely.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    AKA: Ziegles
    AGolfCart
    Date:Jul 10, 2014 1:57 PM Title:Re: So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?
    Yeah about that, I totally love that sport stuff! Yeah, go team! Win that game of sportball!

Want a good book series to read? Try Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness!

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jul 25, 2014 1:06 AM Title:Re: So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?
    not a big sports fan to be honest

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Jul 25, 2014 11:26 AM Title:Re: So has anyone else been following the World Cup around here?
    Last results for the ones who used Dig too much:

1) Germany
    2) Argentina
    3) Netherlands
    4) Brazil

Use Revive on this topic in 2018, when the World Cup Soccer begins in Russia.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c