AGNPH Forums

Fics Section Upgrade

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Nov 7, 2014 8:07 AM(Edited:Nov 22, 2014 3:51 AM) Title:Fics Section Upgrade
    Just an FYI, sometime in the next few days the fics section will get several small upgrades to add some new features. It should still be accessible, so if you see any site errors or strange style/formatting, let me know!

I'll post an edit here when the maintenance starts and ends, as well as a summary of what changed.

Maintenance has started
    Maintenance has completed!

~-~-~- New Features -~-~-~
    I've modified the fics software to incorporate a tagging system! Now you can specify and search for tags in a similar fashion as the gallery. Some of the stories have been pre-populated with tags, some of which may be incomplete or inaccurate. If you see any that are inaccurate and marked 'Archive', I can fix them so shoot me a PM!

For now, the old categories/characters/warnings will remain, but characters and warnings will be phased out in favor of the tag system in the near future. Categories shall stay as these groups are commonly used, as well as these being where the monthly themes are located.

If you notice any problems or have any feedback, send me a PM or ping me on the IRC!

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~