AGNPH Forums

Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 7:41 AM(Edited:Jul 4, 2013 8:15 AM) Title:Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    The issue with the missing reply buttons in PMs has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience.

~ HatchlingByHeart

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 7:43 AM(Edited:Jul 4, 2013 7:52 AM) Title:Re: Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    Sorry Hatch, but it's still "missing." Meaning that it IS there, but you can't access it. Ctrl+F then searching "Reply" allows users to find the "missing" button and use it. Otherwise, it's like something swept under a rug (metaphorically speaking).

EDIT: here's some pictures showing the PM system and how using the search/find option uncovers the "missing" button:

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l621/UBE_Chief/Desktop%20screenies/PM1.png
    http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l621/UBE_Chief/Desktop%20screenies/PM2.png

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 7:52 AM(Edited:Jul 4, 2013 8:06 AM) Title:Re: Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    I can confirm that the reply button disappears when the browser window is not wide enough (along with the quote button).  Other than that, it appears fine when the browser is wide enough (although I don't see icons with my buttons).

Edit: With a screen resolution of 1366x768, the buttons are gone with a horizontal width of 1076x, but there with 1077px.  Don't know if that helps at all.

Edit2: Looks like the keyinfo css class has width of 90%, and the buttons are being pushed off under it with the parent div being class flow_hidden.

Edit3: Also, I seem to be missing all the icons and the remove message button (I only know it exists in addition to reply and quote because of the HTML).  Screenshot attached here

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 7:55 AM(Edited:Jul 4, 2013 8:02 AM) Title:Re: Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    I have my screen settings at 1280x768 (720p) and can't see the buttons until I use the search function. Does that mean we have to be using 1920x1080 (1080p) or larger to even see these buttons without using the search function?

EDIT: my current screen settings are the maximum that my TV can handle (it is quite old and can only accept 720p signals), so I guess I'm out of luck until this bug is fixed (as in, using Ctrl+F all the time)?

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 8:03 AM Title:Re: Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    Seriously? I fixed the issue in my browser, and my screen is only 1366x768. o.o

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 8:05 AM(Edited:Jul 4, 2013 8:10 AM) Title:Re: Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    *points to his own screen resolution being smaller than a standard 15-inch laptop resolution*

Seems like any resolution under 1366x768 hides the buttons.

EDIT: Seems like the delete button is scrolled down for you, Cyn. owo

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 8:10 AM Title:Re: No Reply Button in PMs
    Hatch: see edits above.  Also, we could help debug this if you get on IRC.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 8:14 AM Title:Re: No Reply Button in PMs
    Right. There. Please do NOT tell me it's not fixed now.

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 8:17 AM(Edited:Jul 4, 2013 8:23 AM) Title:Re: Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    Uhm... :x

Still not fixed on my screen >x>;

EDIT: Still missing on Chrome, shows up on Internet Explorer. I'm going to test with my Android (Safari) and see if it shows.

EDIT2: it shows up on Safari.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 8:27 AM Title:Re: Bugfix: No Reply Button in PMs
    Um.... chief,I think you're the only one experiencing these issues. Mine shows up just fine.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

<<12>><<12>>