AGNPH Forums

Having trouble with the sites gallery

•  
    Gardevoir Fan
    kakashidragon
    Date:Jan 9, 2016 8:58 PM Title:Having trouble with the sites gallery

Yeah im have trouble viewing the new gallery. At times when im viewing the gallery on my tablet, my tablet will freeze (hard freeze my tablet). This is getting kinda annoying and its weird that i can view the old sites gallery just fine with no problems, heck my 3ds can view the gallery here better than my tablet.   *Im using a andriod proscan tablet if you need to know*

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jan 10, 2016 4:43 AM Title:RE: Having trouble with the sites gallery

Sorry to hear about your issues with the site. What what version of android is it running, and which browser are you using to access the site?

We can't physically test the new site on every single device, but if you stop by IRC sometime, we could help you directly troubleshoot the issue.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Gardevoir Fan
    kakashidragon
    Date:Jan 10, 2016 9:24 AM Title:RE: Having trouble with the sites gallery

My tablet is running version 4.4.4 and im using my tablets default internef browser.

•  
    Cyn
    Date:Jan 10, 2016 12:03 PM Title:RE: Having trouble with the sites gallery
    kakashidragon on Jan 10, 2016 said:

My tablet is running version 4.4.4 and im using my tablets default internef browser.

You could try using a more common browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to see if it's a browser compatability issue. KitKat should be new enough to run either of those browsers fine. Do you ever see any issues with other sites when using the default browser?

siYrw.gif

•  
    Gardevoir Fan
    kakashidragon
    Date:Jan 11, 2016 1:36 AM Title:RE: Having trouble with the sites gallery

I dont have much problems with other sites. Normally if it does freeze its when a random thing, but with here it loads slow then it has a chance to freeze my tablet. (Even with a fast connection). But i could try forfox again tho. (I hate chrome)

•  
    Cyn
    Date:Jan 11, 2016 8:16 AM Title:RE: Having trouble with the sites gallery

If it's your connection that's slow, or the browser/hardware can't handle rendering that many images, you could also try adjusting the number of images shown per page in your account settings.

siYrw.gif

•  
    Gardevoir Fan
    kakashidragon
    Date:Jan 13, 2016 11:25 PM Title:RE: Having trouble with the sites gallery

I could try that, but that means i would have to stay logged in then. No biggy if i have to do it that way, i'll give it a try.