AGNPH Forums

Requests for Fics

•  
    The Incoming Author
    FireFox
    Date:May 28, 2016 5:48 AM Title:Requests for Fics

I'm starting out, so I have little to no ideas. So I'm asking you. Request anything, I don't care. Then I will write it, to the best of my ability. You can request type, characters, length, and even genre. So please! Give me ideas!

•  
    darkness
    Date:Jul 17, 2016 5:50 AM Title:RE: Requests for Fics

How about Dawn catches Serena in an embarrassing situation of masturbating to images of Ash and decides to have fun. With her in making Serena do whatever Dawn wants her to do. Would like to see this be a yuri based story how for the first chapter it be 1000 words?

•  
    loki_115
    Date:Sep 7, 2016 10:24 PM Title:RE: Requests for Fics

How about an anthro mystery dungeon fic where a team of felale explorers go to stop a gang of outlwas, and the outlaws furn them into sex slaves and breeding slaves for their gang.

Or how about a series where the female companions get fucked/knocked up by there pokemon because brock puts them into a breeding thing, and has pokemon breed humans, and vise versa.

•  
    Befuddling since 1985, when the Cows came home
    Raw19
    Date:Sep 10, 2016 10:00 AM Title:RE: Requests for Fics

How about one where a trainer walks into Cynthia's friends' villa without knocking (as no one does in that universe), catches her in the shower, and as punishment she has her way with him?

http://www.youtube.com/user/KyeGuard?feature=mhee

~ You think You're surprised? You should have seen My expression when they told me the Rain in Spain stays Mainly on the Plains! ~

~ Quotes and the like are only popular if that's what 'she' said. ~

•  
    septimea
    Date:Dec 28, 2017 10:56 AM Title:RE: Requests for Fics

Femdom latias....?

•  
    Idiot
    Date:Dec 21, 2018 8:19 PM Title:RE: Requests for Fics

A male  Pichu and a pachirisu (who is also  male) are mystery dungeon rescue rangers.  The Pichu and  Pachirisu are on their breaks after rescuing  Pokemon and they sit in their tents. Suddenly, Pachirisu gently grabs Pichu's arm and pulls him closer and says "How about we train our cocks so they can be  big and strong" and  pichu without hesitation, nods happily.... And the rest goes on.

I know you may not be active  but there's one at least.

•  
    phink
    Date:Mar 30, 2019 6:21 PM Title:RE: Requests for Fics

Maybe a random human gets trapped by a pack female arcanines are has to mate them to get away safely