AGNPH Forums

Oekaki Bug Report Thread

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jun 18, 2016 7:05 AM Title:Oekaki Bug Report Thread

Be sure to report any bugs found at the new Oekaki in this topic.

As noted in the news, the section is still is still a beta, and we need to test and quash some bugs. Now to find them!

•  
    someonesomewhere
    Date:Aug 15, 2016 7:33 PM Title:RE: Oekaki Bug Report Thread

I zoomed in to work on details, and the cursor became slightly misaligned. When I drew the mark appeared a few pixels to the right from the cursor. I tried zooming in/out, changing tools and saving/loading the picture to fix it, but it remained off by a consistent amount. Reloading the page fixed the issue, and I was able to load and continue with the picture.

I was using a Wacom tablet with the tablet plugin enabled.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Aug 16, 2016 2:43 AM Title:RE: Oekaki Bug Report Thread

someonesomewhere on Aug 15, 2016 said:

I zoomed in to work on details, and the cursor became slightly misaligned. When I drew the mark appeared a few pixels to the right from the cursor. I tried zooming in/out, changing tools and saving/loading the picture to fix it, but it remained off by a consistent amount. Reloading the page fixed the issue, and I was able to load and continue with the picture.

I was using a Wacom tablet with the tablet plugin enabled.

What browser/screen resolution were you using? And did this happen when you were zoomed in like 10x, or something smaller like 2x?

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    someonesomewhere
    Date:Aug 16, 2016 3:31 PM Title:RE: Oekaki Bug Report Thread

I'm using Firefox. I have a two-screen setup with 1920 x 1080 screens. I zoomed in from 150% to 300%. I had also moved the canvas so I'd be able to arrange the tools better.