AGNPH Forums

Site Updates - Themes and SSL

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Mar 26, 2017 2:38 AM Title:Site Updates - Themes and SSL

It's been a while since our last news post, so I thought I'd let everyone know what's new with the site.

First of all, we've finally updated the site's visual theme to something more... "retro". At least, for those of you who may remember the coppermine version of the site. This has been enabled by default for all visitors. If you liked the old appearance, don't worry! You can always change your theme at the bottom of every page, or in your account settings. Additionally, there's also a "dark" theme for those with light-aversion. We launched this a while ago but didn't really announce it, so feel free to try all the themes out.

Secondly, those of you using Firefox may have noticed some warnings on our login page about having insecure connections. But no longer! We've updated AGNPH to use secure https connections for all pages, so that pesky warning should no longer appear (and your connections can't be intercepted and read/modified, which is good too I guess).

Lastly, we've been working behind the scenes fixing minor bugs with the site here and there. If you see anything strange with the site or the new theme, let an admin know so we can fix it!

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    unionraudal
    Date:Mar 27, 2017 8:30 PM Title:RE: Site Updates - Themes and SSL

Great work! :)