AGNPH Forums

who else can i contact for takedown requests?

•  
    throwaway
    Date:Sep 21, 2021 2:53 PM Title:who else can i contact for takedown requests?

hello,

i'm an artist who no longer associates with the furry/pokefur community for a number of reasons, and am incredibly uncomfortable with the fact that some of my old work is being rehosted on this site alongside a handful of others. i've been going back and forth trying to get as much of it taken down as i can, but i'm having some trouble getting in contact with anyone on this site that can take down anything hosted on the gallery.

the dnp thread lists only Keiro as the one to contact regarding takedowns, however, I contacted Keiro roughly a week ago and they've still not responded, and I believe they haven't been online in over a month now.

is there anybody else I can contact? I really don't want my old work rehosted here, especially when I didn't even give permission to have it rehosted in the first place.

thanks.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Sep 22, 2021 11:45 PM Title:RE:who else can i contact for takedown requests?

I've escalated your request to Keiro and the other gallery admins.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    throwaway
    Date:Sep 29, 2021 4:19 AM Title:RE:who else can i contact for takedown requests?

How long am I expected to wait? It's been roughly a week now since I made this post and i've still not heard from anyone.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Sep 29, 2021 10:38 PM Title:RE:who else can i contact for takedown requests?

I believe your takedown request has already been processed by gallery admins. I'll check with them to confirm via PM whether this is the case.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Keiro
    Date:Sep 29, 2021 11:01 PM Title:RE:who else can i contact for takedown requests?
    throwaway on Sep 28, 2021 said:

How long am I expected to wait? It's been roughly a week now since I made this post and i've still not heard from anyone.

Hi,

Normally these are processed same day, or the day after. Unfortunately you caught me at a time where I wasn't available for health reasons. It appears your request has been processed and I've messaged you in response as well.