AGNPH Forums

Toast

•  
    Another Pokephile, just really horny.
    AReallyHornyPokephile
    Date:Sep 12, 2022 7:48 PM Title:Toast

Bro I need some help, I'm trying to make me some toast's and now I'm stuck, got the bread loaf and some butter but now I don't know what to do with them, even got a butter knife, what do I even do with it?

I require assistance!

•  
    Flank em' and steak em'
    BP_
    Date:Sep 13, 2022 4:08 AM Title:Toastaholic Here

Step one is to find a toaster. If you want to be fancy, your best bet is to purchase a Batman themed toaster which makes an amazing bat-signal design on your toast. (Use code AGNPH at checkout for 15% off this order)

Next step is to make sure you don't get your dick stuck in the toaster (worst mistake of my life).

After that, get two pieces of bread and place it inside the toaster, I recommend setting the toast setting to somewhere in the middle as I'm a milk toast fence sitter.

Now we wait. While waiting, do what anyone else would do on here and masturbate in order to reach the site's required daily goal of 15 orgasms daily. (Best not risk getting banned)

After the toast pops out (jumpscare) carefully remove from the toaster and put it on a plate.

Now, this is the most dangerous part, we will be using a knife to apply butter to the toast. Spread evenly across the entire top of the bread without cutting or circumsizing yourself.

Finally, you are done! Batman toast.

•  
    Another Pokephile, just really horny.
    AReallyHornyPokephile
    Date:Sep 14, 2022 1:27 AM Title:RE:Toast
    bp_ on Sep 12, 2022 said:

Step one is to find a toaster. If you want to be fancy, your best bet is to purchase a Batman themed toaster which makes an amazing bat-signal design on your toast. (Use code AGNPH at checkout for 15% off this order)

Next step is to make sure you don't get your dick stuck in the toaster (worst mistake of my life).

After that, get two pieces of bread and place it inside the toaster, I recommend setting the toast setting to somewhere in the middle as I'm a milk toast fence sitter.

Now we wait. While waiting, do what anyone else would do on here and masturbate in order to reach the site's required daily goal of 15 orgasms daily. (Best not risk getting banned)

After the toast pops out (jumpscare) carefully remove from the toaster and put it on a plate.

Now, this is the most dangerous part, we will be using a knife to apply butter to the toast. Spread evenly across the entire top of the bread without cutting or circumsizing yourself.

Finally, you are done! Batman toast.

Instructions unclear.

Kicked the toaster to the floor, ripped the outlet out of the wall, flushed the butter down the toiled and ate the knife.

Also my cat just shitted in front of me.