AGNPH Forums

The Virus

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 10:57 PM Title:Re: The Virus
    I know how you feel. I just can't seem to get back in my writing groove :/

And yeah, it's a zombies-type fic, kind of a mix between Pokemon, Halo's Flood and I Am Legend. It might pique your interest and it might not. All depends on the reader, but so far I have gotten many positive reviews. And yes, you can read those reviews on FFN as well.

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Oct 26, 2015 4:41 AM Title:Re: The Virus
    Holy FUCK! Bringing this thread back from the dead with a BRAND NEW CHAPTER!

Took me three years (basically) to kick Writer's Block in the ass and churn out something worth publishing, but FUCK IT, I'M BACK!

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6468467/12/The-Virus

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Oct 26, 2015 8:45 AM Title:Re: The Virus
    I don't suppose you plan on uploading the new chapter(s) here as well?

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Oct 26, 2015 9:11 PM Title:Re: The Virus
    Depends, does AGN accept .DOC files for uploading? As far as I know, .RTF or .TXT files don't have formatting, and I would have to redo everything to get the correct emphasis on certain words, or on who's talking. Huge pain in the ass, especially for a fanfic that's 12 chapters long and over 44k words.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Oct 27, 2015 6:27 AM Title:Re: The Virus

Depends, does AGN accept .DOC files for uploading?

I'm not sure what formats are accepted, but there is a file upload box.

If there's not much formatting, you could also paste the text and re-do the formatting in the in-browser rich text editor.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Oct 27, 2015 5:06 PM Title:Re: The Virus
    Redoing all the formatting manually for each chapter (which usually are 2,000+ words each),  would take far too much time. I like to use a lot of bolding and italics for emphasizing words (and now, denoting who speaks), and it wouldn't be a viable way of putting my stories here.

<<12>><<12>>