AGNPH Forums

Advice

•  
    vtpilot10
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 6:34 AM Title:Advice
    Hey Everyone I've been wondering what people think of my fics since no one really seems to review. My Fic Username is Silverwolf the Writer of Pokemon Sex Farm and Survival cuz I kinda need feedback to see if it's worth continuing.

"Wise men choose death before war, Wiser men choose not to be born." Drakenguard

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 7:51 AM Title:Re: Advice
    If you're looking for feedback, I would suggest posting on other sites as well as AGNPH to get more visibility and readership.  As the fics section currently stands, it's nowhere near as active as it used to be, so you might not get very many reviews.  A lot of the older writers that could have given good advice no longer post here, which is unfortunate (I certainly don't feel like a good enough writer to be able to give great constructive feedback).

As for worth continuing, I would suggest that you write stories because it inspires you and you want to express it to others, not for the sake of getting lots of views and popularity with a large following (other writers have fallen into this trap before, I'm afraid).  This makes it easier to continue stories to completion and not abandon them, even when times are rough.  The general fanfiction genre is littered with abandoned stories and many a disappointed reader.

Keep writing~

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Jul 11, 2013 8:11 AM Title:Re: Advice
    Heh. What he said. I write for myself. Mostly. I do requests, but I reserve the right to stop writing for it if I no longer..... feel it. I usually finish the stories though and have only left one unfinished.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories