AGNPH Forums

SmartPhones

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 1:23 PM Title:SmartPhones
    What makes a phone for you, is it the design? The looks are important, or is it a specific feature, or like me don't own one and why?

•  
    Illusionairy Fox
    Chief
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 1:31 PM Title:Re: SmartPhones
    I try to balance every aspect of the phone itself. Price, design, internal specs. My current smartphone, the Motorola RAZR V, was chosen over other smartphones like the Galaxy III, iPhone mainly because the balance of all three requirements was perfect. Dual-Core processor, on sale for $0 (on a $45 tab "contract") and it looked sleek. I don't regret getting the phone, but I do regret the provider I chose -w-

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 2:27 PM Title:Re: SmartPhones
    I use a $15/month prepaid.  It is sufficient.

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 3:39 PM Title:Re: SmartPhones
    I don't know too much about technology except on how to use it.

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 and I enjoy it.

Mainly from a phone I like a good price and screen. The price speaking for itself and the screen...I like the ability to zoom in when I get the right app (I'm considered legally blind) also I'd like it to be able to play my music with decent quality

Next. I'd like it to have a good interent browser.

Lastly I'd like the battery life...to be long. It helps when I can do something for a long time on my phone without having to plug it up

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    AuraDetector running on 0.0.0.0
    Rukario448
    Date:Aug 29, 2013 4:20 PM Title:Re: SmartPhones
    I'm an Android fan, cause development/terminals/linux is dear to my heart.  :-*

Now that's out of the way, I like to go for the specs, features, and have at least a decent battery life; I use wifi most of the time, so I also just stick with prepaid (And therefore, the Nexus 4 unlocked was a good option).

"This is your ICQ number."
    --Who uses ICQ anymore?

•  
    diabolus in musica
    Faust
    Date:Jan 20, 2014 6:55 PM Title:Re: SmartPhones
    *reanimates random chosen dead thread*

I use a Sony Xperia Z for about 8 weeks now. Still got it for 0€ and with a contract for about 35€/month.
    I´m totally happy with the phone itself. Good camera, excellent screen and holy fuck it´s water/dustproof besides the fucking awesome design <3

"The people collect undeniable data of highpulse weapons and microwaves!"