AGNPH Forums

Don't mind me, I'm just on a tagging spree

•  
    Skye's the limit!
    MaverickSkye
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 4:23 AM Title:Don't mind me, I'm just on a tagging spree
    So yeah, I'm just gonna be running and gunning about throwing tags as necessary on the gallery. I would love some extra help with it. There's so much to be done on so many different pages. If anybody's game for it, because I know the staff is busy, help me out with it please.

Thanks folks! :3

sigpic29196_1.gif

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 4:40 AM Title:Re: Don't mind me, I'm just on a tagging spree
    I too have been tagging the gallery when I have some spare time.  Looks like it'll take quite a while to put a dent in the sheer size of the gallery.  Anyone else who wants to help out, please do so, but FIRST read the tagging guide.  It is NOT the same rules at e621.

Also, does anyone know who the gallery mods are?  There are quite a few images that should probably be removed (SFW, corrupted, etc).

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 7:52 AM Title:Re: Don't mind me, I'm just on a tagging spree

Also, does anyone know who the gallery mods are?  There are quite a few images that should probably be removed (SFW, corrupted, etc).

Although there's no "mod" level users atm, smbcha and Anonymless are the active moderators.

•  
    I probably don't like you.
    Blippy
    Date:Jul 16, 2013 8:23 AM(Edited:Jul 16, 2013 8:30 AM) Title:Re: Don't mind me, I'm just on a tagging spree

I too have been tagging the gallery when I have some spare time.  Looks like it'll take quite a while to put a dent in the sheer size of the gallery.  Anyone else who wants to help out, please do so, but FIRST read the tagging guide.  It is NOT the same rules at e621.

I never liked e621's tagging guidelines anyway. A few images in a pool. One image shows a female herm, so it's tagged herm. The next image has that same character in a different pose so the vagina isn't visible. Now it's tagged shemale.

It always bugged me. At least Agnph's tagging will be short and sweet, without all the useless tags like three_toes, blue_background, and looking_at_viewer.

•  
    Lebo
    Date:Jul 21, 2013 12:32 PM Title:Re: Don't mind me, I'm just on a tagging spree
    Went through a stack of some-40 untagged images, realised I went by e621 guidelines. Whoooops. Guess I'll go back and fix my shit.

useless tags like three_toes, blue_background, and looking_at_viewer.

I always kind of liked looking_at_viewer...

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Jul 22, 2013 7:38 AM(Edited:Jul 22, 2013 5:41 PM) Title:Re: Don't mind me, I'm just on a tagging spree
    I am the bone of my tag.
    Letters are my body and data is my blood.
    I have edited over a thousand images.
    Unknown to Bans, Nor known to Registration,
    Have withstood pain to create many words.
    Yet, these tines will never lift anything
    So as I pray, Unlimited Tag Works.

By going partially forklift, I have made over 1000 image edits. I have found that the edit images mode is very convenient, particularly when there are a lot of similar images. Have I mentioned that I love the Booru-type gallery system?