AGNPH Forums

AGN.PH Minecraft Server

•  
    "lee-gurrr"
    leiger
    Date:Jul 20, 2013 11:15 AM Title:AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    No topic seems to exist for this so far, so I've created it here. Let this henceforth be known as the official AGN.PH Minecraft topic! :)

Important details for the server can be found here: http://help.agn.ph/minecraft

Server IP: mc.agn.ph

Release Status:
    Currently 1.5.2, MC 1.6 update will be deployed shortly. It is safe to update your game launcher, as the new launcher is capable of running Minecraft 1.5.2 if you edit the profile settings.

leiger
    Administrator, AGN.PH Minecraft Server (mc.agn.ph)

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 22, 2013 7:07 AM Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    I am afraid that there have been griefing reports in the farm near the town, unfortunately I will have to claim it because the administration and moderators of the server. If anyone sees a griefing of a public area, please fix whatever they break. They may not be able to do anything in an unclaimed area, but at least you can fix it if it is important at all.

Also, if the Mincraft server administration sees this, instead of me wasting my claim blocks, please claim the farm. A couple griefers is something I don't want to deal with fixing the mess of every time I come on.

I have not been on much because of griefing issues, because I have to fix something every time I come on. It's tiring work and it's frustrating to get animals back when they are all dead.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 24, 2013 12:41 PM Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    The official policy is now to IMMEDIATELY ban all users caught griefing the farm (whether redhanded or with proof via logs).

No temp suspensions, no warnings. Immediate... ban!

We want to send the message that there is ZERO tolerance to anybody fucking with our server.

•  
    "lee-gurrr"
    leiger
    Date:Aug 20, 2013 3:34 AM Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    Server updated to 1.6.2 yesterday! :)

leiger
    Administrator, AGN.PH Minecraft Server (mc.agn.ph)

•  
    I probably don't like you.
    Blippy
    Date:Sep 9, 2013 12:19 AM(Edited:Sep 11, 2013 5:30 AM) Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    Server's down.

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Sep 9, 2013 4:34 AM Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    Seems to have been down for 7 days now, as the MC bot's been MIA from IRC for about that long.

Is there any way to see a list of admins on the site, i.e. who's in charge of the mc server?

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Sep 11, 2013 10:08 PM(Edited:Sep 17, 2013 2:55 AM) Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    Im part of the mc team, but not high enough to have the acces needed to start and stop a server.
    though just so people dont get confused when looking in this thread, the server is back up.

EDIT: oh~ now i do :P

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    Root Beer, the finest beverage in all the land.
    Spicktin
    Date:Oct 10, 2014 12:00 AM Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    I have a question that has been bugging me for some time. When bukkit finally does update, do you guys (staff team) plan on resetting the map? I can understand your reasons for doing so, but there are several players who have invested a good amount of time into building. Like me or Cyn for instance. Cyn has his puzzle house, and I have my railway, castle, and all the hours I have spent on terraforming.

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Oct 13, 2014 8:47 AM Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server

I have a question that has been bugging me for some time. When bukkit finally does update, do you guys (staff team) plan on resetting the map? I can understand your reasons for doing so, but there are several players who have invested a good amount of time into building. Like me or Cyn for instance. Cyn has his puzzle house, and I have my railway, castle, and all the hours I have spent on terraforming.

There's no plans to recreate the map. We do not usually recreate the map unless there is a compelling technical reason to do so. The last map reset was due to serious flaws that cropped up from using older maps on the updated bukkit.

It seems that due to a C&D order from some of the contributors, development on Craftbukkit, and by extension Spigot, has halted and won't update at this point in time, so there's almost no chance of updating any time soon anyway.

•  
    Root Beer, the finest beverage in all the land.
    Spicktin
    Date:Oct 17, 2014 3:32 PM Title:Re: AGN.PH Minecraft Server
    Well, that's a relief, thanks for letting me know!

<<12>><<12>>