AGNPH Forums

Fics Section Fully Restored

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Aug 25, 2013 5:57 PM(Edited:Sep 6, 2013 8:38 PM) Title:Fics Section Fully Restored
    A year ago (give or take a few days), Hatch and I worked really hard to get the fics section back up, and most of the old fics uploaded. For the most part this succeeded, and the Fics section launched. However, due to technical problems there were about 10% of the fics missing, and all were missing warning labels.

With the 1-year Anniversary of the Fics section, I am happy to announce that this is no longer the case. I've spent a great deal of time manually adding the rest of the archive, and now the entire archive has been fully uploaded and old warning tags restored.

I've also taken up an active role in administrating the Fics section; we've announced winners of the previous contest and just launched a new Halloween contest! You can read all about it here and here. Writers new and old, make your way down and keep on writing! Here's to another year of promising stories!

~ Cyn

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 26, 2013 1:38 AM Title:Re: Fics Section Fully Restored
    I've offered like 20 times in the past two weeks alone to be a judge but just keep getting ignored without a yes, no, or even a maybe.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Aug 26, 2013 2:20 AM Title:Re: Fics Section Fully Restored
    Considering the historical number of entries into Fics contests, there is no need for another Judge at this time. You can still read all the entries if you like, though.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 26, 2013 12:00 PM Title:Re: Fics Section Fully Restored
    Finally an answer..... alright then. Still here if you ever need me.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories