AGNPH Forums

How active is this site these days?

•  
    Gardevoir Fan
    kakashidragon
    Date:Dec 30, 2017 8:04 PM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

Like the question says, i dont see the site active anymore but with new images in the gallery every once in awhile. I think its my first time even posting in the forums since i joined before the server move and site change.

•  
    Gardevoir Fan
    kakashidragon
    Date:Apr 16, 2018 3:45 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

Wow my last post on the forums was back in December 2017. But yeah i see that the forum isnt as active as the gallery nowadays (Cause i see new uploads on the gallery than new posts on the forums)

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Apr 16, 2018 2:19 PM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

All of the active community hangs around the Discord and IRC servers nowadays.

You can find them here.

•  
    slash
    Date:Nov 19, 2019 5:03 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?
    Xell on Jun 26, 2014 said:

I really miss 2010/2012, when the CB was still around. We probably got more visitors back then instead of this trickle we have now. Actually, if I remember correctly, we had over 100 visitors on some days, instead of nearly 35. :/

I learned later that the people who were on the site and made it look active came for the chat, most only casually "liked" Pokemon and would never have stayed with the site if the site did not have the Chat Box, so, technically, it was false activity.

The one just before the CB was active even more so.

I was introduced to that one. I loved that one because it was easy to do things, but the Fics were not working at the time... All I know is that it was the easiest to avoid the art you didn't like, it loaded at a really good speed, and you didn't have to wait. However, it tended to be images more based off of who commissioned it or something like that, not who actually made it, sometimes... It was weird... at least it was easy to avoid stuff like scat... which there was little to none of...

Yes and no because stories  were coming out every 2 days and especially with the  contests so many entries and updates for multiple chapter stories then when the chat Box was removed so many left the site stories were coming out every 2 weeks I think it was both the  over haul chat Box removal and the  youngling purge which was needed for legality issue's  on here

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    Animator
    watercolorotica
    Date:Feb 15, 2020 11:52 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

I didn't even know there was an IRC. TIL.

•  
    owoqueoriginal
    Date:Feb 17, 2020 8:35 PM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

I'd love if there was something to have this place to be more active, I know discord groups with a similar theme exist but I'm not the kind of person who's comfortable on group chats

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Feb 24, 2020 5:19 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

Same, because it's a site I know for so long and I don't want it to die because of inactivity

•  
    desu
    Date:Mar 21, 2020 6:22 PM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

Every once in a while, I pop back on here to see what's changed.  It's not like it used to be back in the old days, that's for sure.  I do miss those times.

Veryd on Feb 23, 2020 said:

Same, because it's a site I know for so long and I don't want it to die because of inactivity

-it was a long time ago-

•  
    aetheralmeowstic
    Date:May 21, 2023 5:47 AM Title:RE:How active is this site these days?

I honestly haven't seen any updates to the site news for three years.

<<1...456>><<1...56>>