AGNPH Forums

How active is this site these days?

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Feb 26, 2015 3:47 AM Title:Re: How active is this site these days?

also quite annoying when only one person answers all the time

There are probably lots of people (like me) who don't really post often, but read every message. Also, the IRC is very active (depending on time of day), so drop by there sometime!

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    Idiot
    Date:Oct 24, 2015 2:33 AM(Edited:Oct 24, 2015 2:46 AM) Title:Re: How active is this site these days?
    There's like a post per 2 or 3 months and there's a new pic like every week. It used to be popular before Black and White.

To me, I just try to not view this daily. I don't think it's illegal or anything (No harm has been done to real people/animals and neither the characters themselves were harmed since it's drawn cartoon art, and it's completely non-profit however I think 65% of art in Agn is kinda... hand over eye inducing. But I still think there might be some states or countries that ban e621 entirely.) I just don't want Pokemon hentai to become a habit for me. I would just view a few pics and move on with my life until a month or so.

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Mar 12, 2016 11:21 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

I am confident this site will rise from the ashes. If not in gallery interest, then in community. It'll flare up again one of these days.

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    slash
    Date:Mar 14, 2016 5:27 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

I wish this site was still active it's sad i still come by but it's all crappy stories and art now plus most dead stories are the only reason i come back.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    slash
    Date:Mar 14, 2016 5:27 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

I wish this site was still active it's sad i still come by but it's all crappy stories and art now plus most dead stories are the only reason i come back.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Mar 14, 2016 8:57 PM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

This is just a thought, but since the c-box is a no go. Would it be a good idea to bring back a sort of rp section? I know some people come for the art or stories, but a place where users can at least have some more fun than playing random form games. 

I know we have the Pms and the irc for the role play n such but I think new users my not be able to get access to the irc or not know who to ask. Seeing since alot of users just kind of left for there own reasons. But it just me thinking out loud.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Mar 28, 2016 1:54 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

Hey there! Please excuse the delay.

@dark devil, while I can't foresee us adding an RP Section into the forums, there is a Pokemon related RP room on the AGNPH IRC. While the channel isn't officially sponsored by AGNPH, it has become the defacto go-to for this sort of thing.

Information on IRC can be found here. Once connected to the server, join #pokeyiff!

•  
    justalonelyaxew
    Date:Apr 8, 2016 10:09 PM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

Well. I am pretty new in this website. I'll try to put my bit to improve this page. Well, according to the gallery, if I see somewhere a picture that i think is great to post here, I'll do it. I am not vry active in forums, but I'll try to wrte something too, although the English is not my native language, I'll try to collaborate in different posts here. 

I think this webpge can improve a lot, and if all the users get more active, we can make of this age one much better.

•  
    darkness
    Date:May 4, 2016 6:28 AM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

It would be nice to talk with some people I've been a lurker on this site for years. Mainly read the stories and looked at some of the pics from time to time what I'd like to do is talk with anyone about Dawn or Serena even go as far as to trade pics and stuff.

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:May 4, 2016 8:31 PM Title:RE: How active is this site these days?

Pms would be a good idea. Just gotta pay attention to who comes on. Seems lots of people make an account and don't bother coming back.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.