AGNPH Forums

MMO's

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 2:13 PM Title:MMO's
    What world are you guys playing. I play Guild wars 2 and for me it's fun but I'm not hardcore into it.

I love playing healer type characters, so no guesses I'm a Guardian. So anyone else playing this in this massive world or are there other MMO's you love and why you like them. For me it's pretty scenery and exploration. I become curious, I'll chat to every npc along the way and also read every single little bit of npc dialogue. I enjoy learning about the characters in the world and for me they're just as much a joy as the gameplay itself if they're well worked out.

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 2:37 PM Title:Re: MMO's
    I've been playing "Earth" for a while.  I'm still getting the hang of it.  You usually can't do all of the content though because when your character dies your account is banned (and you can forget about making another one) so there's a lot of stuff that would be fun to explore but not worth the risk for all but the hard-core power gamers.

•  
    Only one can judge me and it is not you.
    Lightsoul
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 6:51 PM Title:Re: MMO's
    Before leaving home I use to play Runescape as a member. I was a Lvl 101 character with a focus in ranging but you are able to mix and match your character build.

Mr. Rager

•  
    Duewater
    Dew~
    Date:Jul 3, 2013 8:02 PM Title:Re: MMO's

What world are you guys playing. I play Guild wars 2 and for me it's fun but I'm not hardcore into it.

I love playing healer type characters, so no guesses I'm a Guardian. So anyone else playing this in this massive world or are there other MMO's you love and why you like them. For me it's pretty scenery and exploration. I become curious, I'll chat to every npc along the way and also read every single little bit of npc dialogue. I enjoy learning about the characters in the world and for me they're just as much a joy as the gameplay itself if they're well worked out.

I just started myself in the wonderful world of Guild Wars 2, I couldn't have typed out a better explanation for myself and character choice than what you have already. What race did you choose? I've been roaming hills and getting stomped on bye ghosts for the past few days so some noob advice would be wonderful.

As much as I'm enjoying Guild Wars 2, it comes in second to Tera Online as of now. The vast story lines and in depth game play have snagged my attention for the longest time, not to mention the end game content is almost as long as the rest of the game's play time. Would highly suggest this game to anyone who hasn't tried it yet~

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 4:06 PM Title:Re: MMO's
    Hey Dew

I play Human Gaurdian, Asuran necromancer, Asuran Ranger, Human ele, Human Mesmer.

I have to admit I enjoy Guardian and Mes mer classes best.

•  
    Duewater
    Dew~
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 5:27 PM Title:Re: MMO's
    How do the other character introductions fair? All my characters (All two of them) are Charr and the three clan bit they have going on is very interesting.

Guardian class is bye far one of my favorites as well.

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 5:55 PM Title:Re: MMO's
    For a few years I've been quite partial to Fly for Fun (FlyFF).
    Been playing it on and off since 2005, got one Level 70 Elementor (like an advanced Black Mage) and a Level 30 Acrobat (like a Rogue).

•  
    Duewater
    Dew~
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 6:01 PM Title:Re: MMO's
    I heard that FlyFF lost a lot of members and luster, is it still active enough to join and enjoy?

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Jul 4, 2013 11:24 PM Title:Re: MMO's

How do the other character introductions fair? All my characters (All two of them) are Charr and the three clan bit they have going on is very interesting.

Guardian class is bye far one of my favorites as well.

The Asuran story is great but there's so many variants of the opening stories for the same race it depends really how you create the character at the beginning and the choices you make along the way. Asurans are brilliant in story lines at the first half of the game. Same with all races the story becomes pretty much the same later as it merges. The humans also have a nice story, depending on what you choose but I found being a noble was by far the most fun. Although the Silvari story is also fun and different, I just don't like their physical appearance. I played the Silvari through just to enjoy the fun story but then deleted to be replaced by another asuran XD They are ADOWAAAABLE!

•  
    Anonymless
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 10:56 AM Title:Re: MMO's
    Spiral Knights is my favorite. It's both cute and challenging, and it's different from most other MMOs in that it challenges the player's skill rather than their gear and character level. You never need to get hit, as all enemy attacks can be dodged or blocked. With this in mind, it's possible to beat the hardest dungeons of Spiral Knights wearing no armor at all if that's the sort of thing you're into.

I also occasionally play Path of Exile, which is essentially the Diablo series re-invented and made better in all respects aside from production value. The skill tree is like the Sphere Grid of FFX, but there are no artificial item requirements built into it and any character class can access any part of the tree.

<<12>><<12>>