AGNPH Forums

Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 7, 2013 3:31 AM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Yours? Well, damn sexy if I do say so myself.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Aug 10, 2013 7:29 AM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

Yours? Well, damn sexy if I do say so myself.

Thanks ^/// ^ I really appreciate the compliment about my fursona. :)

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 11, 2013 3:27 AM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Fucking sexy. If you do forgive the play on words there ;)

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 15, 2013 7:29 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    every time I come to see your art I think there going to pop out of my laptop's screen and pull me to the other side. it's so realistic! o.o

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Feb 8, 2014 7:36 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.

every time I come to see your art I think there going to pop out of my laptop's screen and pull me to the other side. it's so realistic! o.o

Well I got to say you've always been a flatterer lol . Okay it's been 7 months since I painted so I'm really rusty, and... It's my first time painting a dragon. This is a gift art I promised Blippy a year ago. Apologies for the lateness.

Gift Art For Blippy

Blippy%20x%20Mecha%201080.png

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Feb 20, 2014 8:28 PM(Edited:Feb 20, 2014 8:56 PM) Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Here's a gift art for Lani which is 7-8 months overdue.  I'm also holding an art raffle on So Furry. If you want a piece of art you can visit my journal but be sure to read the rules. https://www.sofurry.com/view/670211

Lani%20x%20mecha%20720.png

•  
    Mystical furry Genie
    Zana An
    Date:Mar 1, 2014 6:44 PM Title:Re: Mecha all round pokemon, and anthro pieces! Regularly updated.
    Having come to a cross roads, I'm unsure if there's actually any activity left on this site minus a handful of people that visit the forums. There's not much point updating here unless people do want to see things. At the moment it's counter productive to my motivation to place up art here, however you can find me on SoFurry under MechaChick if you want to keep up with my art, provided there's interest here at all.

Sorry for any inconveniences. Thanks.

<<123>><<123>>