AGNPH Forums

Agnphers You Miss

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Aug 1, 2013 5:51 PM Title:Agnphers You Miss
    This is a topic to discuss about ppl that have left or poofed that you miss

I miss Brintau, he was such an awesome person to hang out with, I miss being his Vee hat :(

•  
    I gooby
    Sorrow
    Date:Aug 1, 2013 6:47 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

This is a topic to discuss about ppl that have left or poofed that you miss

I miss Brintau, he was such an awesome person to hang out with, I miss being his Vee hat :(

brintau's internet will be back on the fifth apparantly. so maybe hell come back? :3
    i think hell be back~

i miss xael. and benizakura. and Red. and Lyf (lovingyouforever####?), aaaand letseee... ah of course. i definitely wouldnt mind meeting Disillusioned again :3

Exodus
    Games everywhere~

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:Aug 2, 2013 1:08 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    Unis. I mean, I have her on facebook and skype, but it feels different here without her.

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    Arroooo?
    LongDog
    Date:Aug 2, 2013 1:59 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    Xael, Blu, Near, zellet,  Whatsapokemon, demon.

No one else comes to mind currently.... but i know i've failed to recall at least two people... i will remember in time.

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:Aug 2, 2013 2:00 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    Demon too.

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Aug 2, 2013 7:04 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

i miss xael. and benizakura. and Red. and Lyf (lovingyouforever####?), aaaand letseee... ah of course. i definitely wouldnt mind meeting Disillusioned again :3

hmm... I would miss Beni... if one of my friends wouldn't bring her up every once in a while... and how he misses her...

Never knew Red that much, but we shared some things in common, so I miss him.

Definitely Lyf

Dissilusioned was... Kind of aggressive about his ideals, but I might enjoy him more if he was to come back... I think.

Really I have a few I miss...

Lugia 43. He was an awesome guy.

I miss... gaaaaaaahhhhhh, with the new system I can't go back and see the people I miss the most...

I guess... I'd have to say Ashura. Ashura... what a nice guy.

There's one more.... trying to remember... I guess... Sanguine (is he gone?), Silver... who else is there... I can't remember, if anyone says any of them I will remember instantly.

Demon too.

I know tons of people who would say that...

There was another person with a name similar to his.... Gaaaahhhh.... I'm bad with names.... this is why I want a list of all the people I miss right in front of me...

Unis.

She's gone? Well... after the fight I had with her where she fought me tooth and nail where she thought I had money but I did not... and kept saying that  it would cost money... It made me lose some respect for her.

I would say one... but i cannot remember who it was... I'm racking my brain to figure this out...

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Mayor of Detroit
    smashbro
    Date:Aug 2, 2013 7:57 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    Ardy.

•  
    slash
    Date:Sep 11, 2013 4:45 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    two people zoop and vidmaster.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 12, 2013 3:34 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    you know who I miss maverick... and diss and prokinfer.. and older users that have greeted me with such kindness that went poff and cash the grey Pikachu is an old bud to

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 22, 2013 3:35 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

I really really really really really miss Fira :,(

fira hags out on the irc more varyd. you should try seeing if you can get on there. cause I miss seeing you to mr forbidden ears >:-3

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

<<123...5>><<12...5>>