AGNPH Forums

Agnphers You Miss

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(>|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Apr 7, 2015 5:14 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

You know, at most of the posts in this topic so far I'm like "Who the fuck are you and about who the fuck are you talking about?"

It feels almost like Lurker X misses Lurker Y who /once/ pm'ed together to each, but forgot to exchange contact info.

I don't think sobbing about the fact that someone finds something else than AGNPH interesting at some point, doesn't help to take the person back in here. It drags in depression instead, like this is a forum for widows and widowers. Move on people, the person you're missing did that as well.

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jul 5, 2015 1:46 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    Would be happy if I would get once in a while something to hear from Renn and Noctus. Some I like and really miss

•  
    lugialover
    Date:Jul 13, 2020 1:38 AM Title:RE: Agnphers You Miss

Theres a lot of people that i miss but i dont remember their names. I used to be on the old site when the chat was on the website. Tho i did miss a lot of people when i had to go the one i miss the most she was an espeon i dont remember her name but i was a mightyena named alextranzit and there was a family rp thing going on and my "father" was ashura

•  
    break
    Date:Aug 6, 2020 10:49 PM Title:RE: Agnphers You Miss

Last I was here was like circa 2006 of all places, wish there was some archive of posts from back when?

•  
    dumderg
    Date:Jul 3, 2023 7:00 PM Title:RE:Agnphers You Miss

Ahhhh I just *had* to peek here. This place is the whole reason I ended up being an NSFW animator a whole 10 years later. I remember Shiguiya and disillusioned uwu. And some horny fellow that had an absol pfp that was named Abita saito or something? I was on here when I absolutely shouldnt have been at the time. <3

<<1...345>><<1...45>>