AGNPH Forums

Agnphers You Miss

•  
    Arroooo?
    LongDog
    Date:Jun 19, 2014 9:39 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss

I really miss Blu. He just disappeared one day without warning, never seen him since.

Blu actually stopped by the IRC and MC server a few weeks back on his birthday.

Wish you said so on the irc.... i'd have been there giving him what for for not being around.

Also shiguya is on the irc weekly, at least 3 or 4 days a week. I know as I talk to him several times a week.

•  
    Veryd
    Veryd
    Date:Jun 20, 2014 1:34 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    I miss the silly Greed and Lust. I get to see him every now and then but I miss every single second he isn't around :(

•  
    Purfles!!!
    Ree
    Date:Jul 12, 2014 7:19 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    Well, seems no one missed but then again I didn't do much to be missed it seems, there are a lot of people I'm going to miss now I'm back, such as Blu, and Disillusioned also WillowOfTheNine. I really liked Xael, and a few others that have come and gone if anyones looking for MiserableFates and I actually know her but she's been a bit of a funk. I actually joined this site because of WillowOfTheNine and it's really sad to see that she's stopped coming by at all...

Cookies?

•  
    Ashura
    Date:Oct 15, 2014 4:32 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    I miss everyone just seeing and interacting with everybody else who used to come here was almost like magic or a magnet. Some people were stronger and some not so much but it was still there ^_^ It was generally nice to see everyone and nowadays it's so hard to either find them or even keep contact with em but all in all I miss everyone~ but if I had to name specifics Sanguine would be my pick~

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Oct 15, 2014 11:39 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    to be honest I miss proknifer and dissalusion

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Demon
    PokeDemon666
    Date:Oct 30, 2014 5:08 AM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    I hate the whole damn world but I do miss every one here since I was last online which was what a year ago XD

15.jpg

•  
    slash
    Date:Mar 31, 2015 1:03 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    i miss a lot of the people on here since the upgrade the site got i guess they really hated the chat box being removed lol and i miss most of the stories that have been abandoned.

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    ZpectralKrystal
    Date:Apr 2, 2015 6:55 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    i really miss at Surfing Charizard and Tensor, they two inspiring at me to make many and amazing things, i always will love their work, i saw many things in the old Agnph when i was kid but especially for Tensor.. like said Anonymless me too, i just hope that he is fine

Pd.  yeah when i was under-age.. ,thanks at the animation of SurfingCharizard a link bring me at here or .. well, many year ago u_u i really miss those times

•  
    Unis
    Date:Apr 7, 2015 4:19 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    I'm still alive. I'm fine.
    I'm grateful that you guys remember at the least.
    It makes me happy.

~LucarioLover~

•  
    Unis
    Date:Apr 7, 2015 4:21 PM Title:Re: Agnphers You Miss
    But there is no way I'm coming back.

~LucarioLover~