AGNPH Forums

Pokemon- Creepy Factor

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:Aug 2, 2013 9:23 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    One thing I've found creepy as well is Cubone and Marowak. Most Cubone are orphans and wear the skull of their dead mother. And a few rumors and theories claim that Kangaskhan is that mother. If she dies, the baby wears her skull and changes color. Something like that. But since there are no male Kangaskhan, this theory is a bit invalid. And there's a Marowak graveyard as well, which is where their bones come from (this is based on the rumors of elephant graveyards).

So with that, enjoy this rare artwork of Cubone using Growl (Cry in Japan).

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Aug 3, 2013 1:25 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

Bel, Mew could well be a failed attempt to clone Mew. I mean, they have similar stats (though Ditto's is lower than Mew's), same colors, and are the only two Pokemon who could Transform naturally.

Not to mention that the previously mentioned Pokémon Mansion is crawling with them.

•  
    Valor
    Date:Aug 3, 2013 2:13 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    And Cerulean Cave. Which Mewtwo is in. Another creepy thing is Shedinja. Look into the hole and your soul will be sucked through. And yet you always see it in its backsprite.

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Aug 5, 2013 5:27 PM(Edited:Aug 5, 2013 5:31 PM) Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2youTS44Pms[/youtube]

Oh my gosh, what?

I have mentioned before that Pokémon games of the first generation have the most bizarre glitches, Pokémon and otherwise. I may or may not have mentioned that of these, Yellow Version has the creepiest glitch Pokémon. Red Version glitch Pokémon may or may not crash your game, but they are significantly less likely than Yellow Version's to scream at you when they do. Or to do whatever that thing above is doing to Oak and Pikachu.

A video of the Yellow Version Missingno. screaming.
    A video of the glitch Pokémon identifiable by a female symbol in its name singing at the player. Maybe it's Shub-Niggurath.

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Aug 6, 2013 4:14 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2youTS44Pms[/youtube]

Oh my gosh, what?

I have mentioned before that Pokémon games of the first generation have the most bizarre glitches, Pokémon and otherwise. I may or may not have mentioned that of these, Yellow Version has the creepiest glitch Pokémon. Red Version glitch Pokémon may or may not crash your game, but they are significantly less likely than Yellow Version's to scream at you when they do. Or to do whatever that thing above is doing to Oak and Pikachu.

A video of the Yellow Version Missingno. screaming.
    A video of the glitch Pokémon identifiable by a female symbol in its name singing at the player. Maybe it's Shub-Niggurath.

Well, if you are going to talk about glitches that is a whole different story, some of those glitches are insanity. If you are talking original Pokemon Blue and Red, if you tread where you are not welcome, you deserve what hell hath planned for you. Believe me, catching mew may be fun, but if you try finding MissingNo, it's cousin M, or the Charizard M, you deserve what it will do for you. I've been doing some research, these things are not horror stories, they are real, and they will fuck over your game. Now, if you have a spare copy of Red lying around you are willing to lose whatever you have on it, go ahead. If you have a copy of Blue or the original Japanese Green, feel free, don't let me stop you, but if you do this to your game where you have it all and you feel like nothing bad could happen, bad shit will always happen, and you have been warned by every source to handle these glitches with care.

Now, when you add in glitches the original Pokemon games are creepy as hell, and had I read these stories earlier I would never have played the Pokemon SERIES.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Valor
    Date:Aug 6, 2013 9:28 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    Yeah, I've always foung the Missingno glitches pretty creepy. Even more so is the shore of Cinnabar. But that's more helpful than creepy.

Gold and Silver has it's fair share of creepy too. Especially in HG/SS during the Celebi event. After beating Giovanni, he leaves the cave and a splash is heard. NONE OF HIS POKEMON KNOW SURF. Though we can rule out suicide since he appears in Black and White 2. Still, that is pretty good creepypasta material.

•  
    Xell
    Date:Aug 6, 2013 11:40 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

Yeah, I've always foung the Missingno glitches pretty creepy. Even more so is the shore of Cinnabar. But that's more helpful than creepy.

Gold and Silver has it's fair share of creepy too. Especially in HG/SS during the Celebi event. After beating Giovanni, he leaves the cave and a splash is heard. NONE OF HIS POKEMON KNOW SURF. Though we can rule out suicide since he appears in Black and White 2. Still, that is pretty good creepypasta material.

But there could be a theory out there that all of these games take place within the same years MINUS Black and White and Gold and Silver. And that Black and White happened Before the events in Kanto. But that theory would be preposterous.

Now I have a theory that he just swam. I mean, come on, why would the swimmers be the only ones who can swim?

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 7, 2013 3:42 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    I never got that...... how come they can swim and we can't? I get that they don't want us entering the water too soon, but they could add some kind of like.... swimmers shoes, couldn't they?

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Xell
    Date:Aug 7, 2013 7:29 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

I never got that...... how come they can swim and we can't? I get that they don't want us entering the water too soon, but they could add some kind of like.... swimmers shoes, couldn't they?

Snorkel gear would be nice.

But back to subject. I definitely think the creepiest thing are the glitches, especially when all of these creepypastas are on freaky shit happening in game. Why is that? Because in the originals if you did something strange bad/freaky shit DID happen.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Valor
    Date:Aug 7, 2013 10:09 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    Dusklops... Oh, god. "Anyone who dares peer into its body to see its spectral ball of fire will have their spirit stolen away."