AGNPH Forums

Pokemon- Creepy Factor

•  
    Sleep Harder~ ||=(|3
    MaDrow
    Date:Aug 7, 2013 10:45 PM(Edited:Aug 7, 2013 10:47 PM) Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

Dusclops... Oh, god. "Anyone who dares peer into its body to see its spectral ball of fire will have their spirit stolen away."
    I wonder how that 'ball of fire' could be confirmed and described since the person who unveiled that information should be dead in the first place |=(X3

Here, have a Rare Candy~! 'Cause last night I found out you have to dream sweeter~! |=(>;3c

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Aug 8, 2013 5:50 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    ...the person who unveiled that information...
    Per canon, Pokédex entries are a combination of experimentation, anecdote, folklore, and fabrication.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 9, 2013 3:38 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    Lol, if I remember correctly, there was something that said every entry was made up on the spot by the 14 year old protagonist.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:Aug 9, 2013 3:45 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    Lol, Bel.

Lets see. Gastly can suffocate anything the size of an indian elephant. Thats pretty big. And creppy if you fight it like that. Ive seen a piece of art with a Gastly bigger than a Slowbro.

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 9, 2013 7:17 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    Well, it's still new, but already released so I feel I can use it. Sylveon, the new eveelution, those ribbons on it's body are made of flesh  :o

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    BioPhoenix
    Date:Aug 9, 2013 11:07 PM(Edited:Aug 10, 2013 3:56 AM) Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

Well, it's still new, but already released so I feel I can use it. Sylveon, the new eveelution, those ribbons on it's body are made of flesh  :o

It gets worse.

My first thought upon seeing Sylveon was that it wants you to make a contract with it and become a magical Pokémon trainer, because it looks like Kyubey.

EDIT: Kyubey. [spoiler=Puella Magi Madoka Magica]madoka-1.png[/spoiler]

•  
    Valor
    Date:Aug 10, 2013 1:16 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

Wait, what? Where did you read that? O.o

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Aug 10, 2013 3:29 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    I can't remember. I read it on some pokemon site, if not THE pokemon site.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    Valor
    Date:Aug 10, 2013 3:55 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    Creepy...

•  
    'mander Down Under!
    Inky
    Date:Sep 1, 2013 5:50 AM(Edited:Sep 1, 2013 6:16 AM) Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    A lot of things about Giratina is creepy. First is it's name derivation, where it may be from the word "Guillotine". I..... don't like 1HKO moves and I always turn away and pray that the move missed when I play the Pokemon Stadium Prime Cup (Because 1 guy keeps on using them). Then there is the forme it takes, the altered forme looks like.... Pandora from Persona.... I..... and... six legs.... claw-like wings (Think Sasuke's fully cursed form in Naruto where he grew giant hands on his back and flies with them)....

Then there is Platinum Giratina's slasher smile as its entrance.

Oh, and Giratina is watching us from the Distortion World like a peeping tom watching you fap.

|*Insert orgasm here*|