AGNPH Forums

Pokemon- Creepy Factor

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Sep 2, 2013 1:25 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    Oh, and Giratina is watching us from the Distortion World like a peeping tom watching you fap.
    He's the janitor, don't mind him.

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 12, 2013 4:10 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    has no one notice that the age entrance to start your poke adventure is 10? and there are pokemon out there that can
    1 steal\burn your soul
    2 hypnotise and kidnap you
    3 eat you
    4 that some pokemon in the wild act like real animals here
    and are predators.
    5 in case your body in there's
    6 some pokemon are extreamly big and would have no problem destroying a city
    7 at yet we are sending 10 year old to go out and catch these guys? umm no thanks id rather not have my 10 year old kid shit him self for seeing something life scaring
    8 it's also been noted that the lake gardians can take one's will power, emotion, and knowledge away simply by touch?

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    Beluinus
    Date:Sep 13, 2013 5:16 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    That's why they aren't allowed to go out without one of their own.

Go read my stories!!
     My stories

•  
    The world's greatest sexual deviant
    TornTokoroa
    Date:Sep 13, 2013 1:15 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

Oh, and Giratina is watching us from the Distortion World like a peeping tom watching you fap.

lets give him a promotion :D

Torn the leader of Alpha squad

His brother, Shadow the leader of Delta squad

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:Sep 15, 2013 9:29 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

Lol. Good one, Flygon

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 17, 2013 11:23 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    just a thought but i'm pretty sure that there are a lot of smart pokemon out there how many of them would get at a trainer who lost, and I do mean wild ones. plus whats stopping them from attacking the person or even worse?

•  
    Retroactively Continuitous
    cge0361
    Date:Sep 18, 2013 4:29 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    whats stopping them from attacking the person
    The purpose of training pokemon is for protection from wild pokemon.  Their usefulness for work and play is ancillary.

•  
    'mander Down Under!
    Inky
    Date:Sep 18, 2013 10:52 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor
    The part where you white out after being defeated by a wild Pokemon and lose your hard earned money. Is taking money all the wild Pokemon did? Or did they give you a disturbing little bonus? ;)

|*Insert orgasm here*|

•  
    Deviantitis is a contagious disease.
    Valor
    Date:Sep 21, 2013 1:12 AM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

A lot of things about Giratina is creepy. First is it's name derivation, where it may be from the word "Guillotine". I..... don't like 1HKO moves and I always turn away and pray that the move missed when I play the Pokemon Stadium Prime Cup (Because 1 guy keeps on using them). Then there is the forme it takes, the altered forme looks like.... Pandora from Persona.... I..... and... six legs.... claw-like wings (Think Sasuke's fully cursed form in Naruto where he grew giant hands on his back and flies with them)....

Then there is Platinum Giratina's slasher smile as its entrance.

All those OHKO moves, to me, mean death. Instant death. Guillotine tears the opponent in half (None of that glowing-claw chokeslam in the anime). Thats creepy in itself. Horn Drill... Imagine Rhydon goring a poor Charizard. The horn spins and basically turns his surrounding muscle, organs, etc. into pulp. Fissure just opens up to a bottomless chasm that closes on the Pokemon that falls in. And Sheer Cold freezes the opponent with absolute zero coldness. Your body, prgans, everything freezes. Thats a horrible way to die.

Dreams and adventures! The world of Pocket Monsters! LET'S GO!!

•  
    dark devil
    Date:Sep 22, 2013 3:45 PM Title:Re: Pokemon- Creepy Factor

whats stopping them from attacking the person
    The purpose of training pokemon is for protection from wild pokemon.  Their usefulness for work and play is ancillary.

what i'm talking about are the more trouble making pokemon. if I recall both Pikachu and charziard have given ash a hard time because of his inexperience and have attacked him. plus worst case sneario wild pokemon who have beaten trainers and can easily pin trainers down would have that person at there mercy. plus what's stopping large pokemon like dragonite or even legendarys from preventing one from releasing the pokemon from there balls?