AGNPH Forums

New Site has officially launched!

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 2:35 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 5:16 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    Yet thats in USA & not Canada

•  
    slash
    Date:Jul 5, 2013 9:57 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    im happy the sites up but i dont know which scripting plugin to use for x chat 2?

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    Friendly resident Cyndaquil
    Cyn
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 12:04 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    If you're an advanced enough user to be using scripts, you should be able to do research yourself for clients/plugins that allow the kind of scripting you want.  I don't know if any users on the forums script enough to be able to give you recommendations.

siYrw.gif
    ~My fire shall always burn eternal~

•  
    slash
    Date:Jul 6, 2013 1:15 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    well i just see four options to pick and i don't know if i should use all four or what ever so if hatch or you can tell me that would be just great. office space pun intended. ;D

life is like a cabinent that no one been in for over 5 years you don't know if whats in side bites,stings or scraths but thats what makes it random just like me. o.-

•  
    Flygon did it...
    HatchlingByHeart
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 6:19 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

STOP making excuses. Raspberry Pi ships worldwide. I live in Australia and I'm ordering one to build an arcade machine.

•  
    Just a gamer and dude that likes having fun
    Dsc
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 4:59 PM(Edited:Jul 7, 2013 5:12 PM) Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

STOP making excuses. Raspberry Pi ships worldwide. I live in Australia and I'm ordering one to build an arcade machine.
    *glares at Hatch* DON'T snap at me

A I don't got paypal
    B You don't know the conditions of my life, so DON'T treat me like I can do everything that everyone ELSE can.

Once you know the conditions of my life & HAVE lived it, THEN you can tell me what I should do, till then you have no right to act like I can JUST do it like everyone else!

Here are my LIFE conditions

Extreme case of ADHD
    OCD
    ODD
    Schizophernia
    No Money
    Living under a parent
    little Stress to you would be 100 times worse
    Having no credit card of your own
    having no paypal
    & finally living in the middle of a village in the middle of butt no where

Live THOSE conditions THEN you can try to help me, till then don't get all snippy & snappy about me telling you I CAN'T do something

•  
    just remember. im here as the big swampert teddy..
    dark devil
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 8:26 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    I hope this is the last time the site switches. It's hard keeping track of the consistant switching and migrating.

the more messier your room is  the smarter you are.

•  
    I need metal for a YT outro
    Xell
    Date:Jul 7, 2013 9:24 PM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!

I hope this is the last time the site switches. It's hard keeping track of the consistant switching and migrating.

Yeah, but it's on a year-to-year basis... I think. But I'm not sure the site could HANDLE another immigration, and I'm talking about traffic, and that is let alone money.

'Cause we are alone, here in death valley

Happy songs are over-rated, I'm listening to: angry stuff, sad stuff and rebellion stuff.

My YT channel:

XellandGames

•  
    Flygon
    Date:Jul 8, 2013 5:19 AM Title:Re: New Site has officially launched!
    dsc, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop posting in this thread. It's not just Hatch you're upsetting, and it's not just the staff you're helping to cause grief with.

It would be in your best interests to drop the subject.